By - bigelow6698
# Message to all users:
This is a reminder to please read and follow:
* [Our rules](https://www.reddit.com/r/questions/about/rules)
* [Reddit Content Policy](https://www.redditinc.com/policies/content-policy)
When posting and commenting.
Especially remember Rule 1: `Be polite and civil`.
* Be polite and courteous to each other. Do not be mean, insulting or disrespectful to any other user on this subreddit.
* Do not harass or annoy others in any way.
* Do not catfish. Catfishing is the luring of somebody into an online friendship through a fake online persona. This includes any lying or deceit.
You *will* be banned if you are homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist or bigoted in any way.
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/questions) if you have any questions or concerns.*
To read about who Blair River was, check out these links;
Eh who cares about other people’s bodies.
mega morbidly obese
I call these people TLC special level obese.
13 episodes of My 600 lb life are available on Hulu. It is likely that many more episodes than that have actually been made, but that is how many episodes are available on Hulu. I have seen all 13 of those episodes.
I watched those episodes. As a heterosexual male, I find it much easier to watch the episodes with morbidly obese men than morbidly obese women. These women (and men) are shown shirtless. The boobs are blurred out, but you can see the back and belly fat. Even if you have a fat fetish, it is still pretty tough to be turned on by that level of obesity.
Blaire River was extremely obese. Extremely obese is when your BMI is 50 or higher.