LF Apriballs, Ability Patches FT HA Aprimon, Mints/BP Items
By - AutoModerator
####*Hello, trader! Thanks for your submission to /r/pokemontrades, your post is up and running!*
**A few tips on trading safely:**
* **If you receive an offer by PM or Reddit chat**, [message the moderators](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Fpokemontrades) and redirect the other user to comment publicly on the subreddit. PM, DM and chat trading is prohibited by [Rule 4](https://wk.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/wiki/rules#wiki_rule_4_-_do_not_discuss_trades_privately.).
* Verify who you are trading with! Any player (on or off this subreddit) can coincidentally use the same trade code that you and your trading partner are using.
* Both you **and potential trading partners** must have [Poké ball](https://i.imgur.com/XgAhEXa.png) level flair or higher ([10+ approved trades](https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/wiki/pokeballflair)) to make trades involving shiny or event Pokémon. This includes trading events codes.
* [Full details](https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/wiki/rules#wiki_rule_3_-_full_details_must_be_posted_for_shiny_and_event_pok.E9mon.) must be posted when offering any shiny or event Pokémon.
* Pokémon | OT | ID No. | [Information from 3B | If applicable, any information from 3C](https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/wiki/rules#wiki_rule_3_-_full_details_must_be_posted_for_shiny_and_event_pok.E9mon.)
**Once your trade is completed:**
If you'd like, you can mark this post as closed by commenting `[close]` as a new reply. Doing this will update the post flair and let others know you are no longer looking for further trades.
[You can also add your trades from this post to your FlairHQ!](https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/wiki/flairhq)
- - -
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/pokemontrades) if you have any questions or concerns.*