The Los Angeles Rams rocked the NFL Power Rankings by destroying Tampa Bay Buccaneers
By - NFL_Warning
Thank you for posting to /r/NFL. Unfortunately, your submission has been removed due to the following rule:
**2. Add new content or discussion**
Whether it is a self-post or a link, be sure that whatever you are submitting adds to discussion. Whether it is news that has already been reported, a discussion or point of view that has been beaten to death, or an empty 'starting point' for a conversation, think about how you can add something instead. Be sure you're creating something new, rather than relying on others to create for you. Put in your own analysis, argument, or indexing methodology, and write up a nice long post about the topic. Always think about how you can contribute.
If you are new to football or the sub and have questions about rules or other aspects surrounding the game, please try r/nflnoobs for these kinds of posts.
* *Well Thought Out Ideas/Scenarios* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/KjkI1X4.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/oIYO8N9.jpg)
* *Uncommon/Interesting Observations* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/XPMs807.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/pmaH92R.jpg)
* *Crossover Posts* - As long as the post has a well defined purpose, these are acceptable
* **Not Allowed**
* *Commonly/Frequently Asked Questions* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/FEznoUJ.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/MDfPkQo.jpg)
* *Off The Cuff Posts/"Because Off-Season" Posts* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/Ae6YAKh.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/i2tIKda.jpg)
* *Thoughtless/Easily Researched Posts* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/w2G67K8.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/bVulO3K.jpg)
* *Sidebar Image Requests* - These can be sent directly to the modmail box [here](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Fnfl)
* *TIL/X-Post/"Stolen From" Posts Without Content* - If you find information that you think would be interesting, please work on a more descriptive title and fill in the information in the text of the post
* *"This Guy" Posts/Karma Grabs/Upvote Parties* - Karma isn't real, people
* *Petitions/Giveaways* - Even when NFL related
* [Humor/Joke Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_joke_.26amp.3B_humor_posts)
* [Hot Takes/Commentary](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_hot_take.2Fshort_form_commentary)
* [Streaming/"How Do I Find" Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_streaming_posts.2F.22how_do_i_find.22_posts)
* [Team/Fanbase Attack Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_attack_posts)
* [Duplicate Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_duplicate_posts)
If you have any questions about this removal, please [message the moderators.](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Fnfl)
This post was removed by a human moderator; this comment was left by a bot.
Rams are going to be 1
The rest of the top 5 is gonna be a bloodbath
Bucs will still be top 5 I'm sure. If the Chiefs can be #2 despite a loss to the Ravens this shouldn't effect the Bucs much at all in the power rankings.
The power ranking is going to be a mess. I'm interested to see where they rank the AFC West teams.
I fully expect the raiders to drop
Denver probably hardest to place. 3-0 against poor competition, but they beat the shit out them also so. They won games they were supposed to and by alot so hard to tell.
Same with the Panthers.
Stafford is a game changer, I’ve been sick & tired of the people who have been saying he is overrated and he wasn’t worth the trade. Any team and it’s fanbase from the NFC North will tell you themselves that you could never guarantee yourself a W with that man behind center, even with how bad that team was over his era.
Remember when people were saying he was a bad scheme fit?
Bout time Matt got a little respect.
I mean, Brady played well. The defense couldn’t stop shit and there’s no running game.
You wish you had the privilege to eat from the same crow as Brady
Lol, this was me for so long. Now, between his defeating the Rams in the SB, defeating Mahomes in the SB and just his having 7 fucking rings, I’ve just given up and realized i’m never seeing this shit again
Beating you in SB too
Well duh, but that didn’t make me like him.
Hell nah he makes out with his kids 🤣
Yeah, you really have no idea what eating crow means, do you?
What do I say? Well let's see how does it usually end up when a team beats Brady in the regular season and have to meet again in the playoffs?
Brady and the Bucs offense was shredding that Rams defense that is full of some pretty nice studs. Evans and Godwin had a great game despite being in consistent double and triple coverage situations. AB being in this game would have made everything a lot easier for the Bucs including putting points on the board.
Meanwhile Stafford was shredding a Bucs secondary that has checks notes ...Dee Delaney, Ross Cockrell, and IDK who the 3rd one is but practice squad CB's.
The next time the Bucs and Rams face off, Bucs will probably not have practice squad corners on the field. They will also have AB and JPP back on top of adding Richard Sherman, SMB, and Dean back as well.
So that's what I say. And even with this loss Bucs still have the easier pathway to the #1 seed and the schedule becomes very favorable for the Bucs while for the Rams it gets much harder next week when the division meets start happening.
That bucs run game was TERRIBLE! No excuses for that!
Rams are #1 and no reason anyone should think otherwise.
Bucs are 2 games behind in regards to being ranked higher than the Rams now.
You can be #1 in the PR all you want, your path in playoff seeding is a lot harder than the Bucs and I don't see y'all going undefeated sorry.
It's unquestionable the Bucs have an easier schedule than you guys.
I agree the Bucs have an easier schedule(as of now) but a whole 2-game swing easier? I don’t think so.
We don’t know what teams will be hot or cold in 5 weeks when we play them.
This only works if Bucs and Rams both finish with the same record. I do not see Rams winning more games than the Bucs. They play in the hardest division in football and each team in that division will take the other out.
49ers last year had the Rams number despite being the worst ranked team in that division even with all their injuries. That division is the best in the league and the teams will take each other out of top seeding.
Meanwhile Bucs will be playing a bunch of mediocre to bad qb's for the next 8-9 games.
The Bucs have a much favorable road my friend, it's a fact.
It’s not a fact, as we don’t know what teams are gonna be good or bad when we play them.
If that makes you feel good to think it though, go ahead man we all got our own thoughts
It is man. The Bucs best 3 opposing QB's they faced this season are Prescott, Stafford, and Allen.
We don't face the Bills till December. The Rams offense was the best defense we would face and Brady absolutely shredded them and that was without AB in the line up. AB led the team the last time the Bucs faced the Rams last season.
Even with a loss the Bucs path to the #1 seed is a lot lighter than the Rams or any team in the NFC West.
That's fair, but I would say they have a better chance at going undefeated than the Bucs right now
The name “Stat Padford” will be a distant memory pretty soon
When it’s 2 almost equal teams going against eachother(and the spread is 1.5), 10 points is “destroying”.
I get your point though
Oh come on man, the Rams had a huge advantage going into this game. Bucs were without AB and JPP, had practice squad CB's throughout the entire game.
In a rematch I guarantee those CB's will not be in the game.
Same to you guys, we might be seeing ya’ll come January
One garbagé time touchdown from a 17pt loss
Bucs missed a Field Goal, missed a 4th and 2, and were missing a ton of players on the road.
They'll be just fine in a rematch I would think.
Exactly. Like in a rematch the Bucs will not have practice squad corners on the field.
In a rematch Bucs would have AB, JPP, SMB, Dean, and potentially Richard Sherman. That's a huge difference between Dee Delaney, Ross Cockrell, and IDK who the 3rd CB was.
I wouldn't call 34-24 "destroying" them. Maybe if Brady got sacked 9 times and had 1 net yard of passing, but he had over 400 yards. It's not like they were just completely overmatched on every snap.