Highlight] Jimmy G with the fumble!
By - Dennis_Gachanja
Thank you for posting to /r/NFL. Unfortunately, your submission has been removed due to the following rule:
Individual highlight posts will be allowed at any point, provided they are not duplicates. Highlights must have non-editorialized descriptions of the play, be tagged as a [Highlight] in the title, be from a high quality source (Twitter/Streamable/Clippit/official YouTube channels) and be of exciting, game changing plays.
On Sunday nights, Thursday nights, and Monday nights, since only one game is being played, highlights will be allowed as individual posts. This also applies to the playoffs when one game is on for each time slot. These posts must be tagged [highlight] and in good quality.
* Notable plays - highlights should be exciting to the average fan. Think of what you would see on an old episode of SportsCenter or NFL Primetime. If you were to condense the entire game down to a 90 second highlight package, the play being posted should make the cut.
* Alternate camera angles - alternate angles of already posted highlights are allowed at mod discretion when it provides more context (IE, a reviewed touchdown play that is not clear in the original highlight).
* Not Allowed
* Untagged highlights. Begin the title with "[Highlight]" so it is appropriately flaired.
* Low quality Highlights - recording of a tv or so pixelated it is hard to watch.
* Hype Videos - These are video packages with excessive content from off-field.
* Insignificant plays - Plays that have no direct impact or excitement added to the game, such as a RB rushing 5 yards for a 1st down, or a QB throwing a 5 yard slant on 3rd and 20.
* Alternate camera angles of clear plays - Alternate camera angles of already posted highlights should be added to the original thread, unless it's a play that requires extra scrutiny (see above).
* Editorialized or unnecessarily hyped titles - Titles such as "Derrick Henry banishes the defender to the shadow realm" on a simple 1 yard run or "The Jets act like the Jets and lose the game" are not permitted. Titles and highlights should not be used to attack or troll a fanbase by highlighting futility.
If you have any questions about this removal, please [message the moderators.](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Fnfl)
This post was removed by a human moderator; this comment was left by a bot.
that may be the dumbest decision i’ve seen a qb make, in the history of decisions
Jimmy does what he wants
Feels great baby 😔
It was so dumb the refs couldn’t find a way to throw a flag on GB so that the fumble gets reversed
Worse then Aaron Brooks doing [this?](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WpleexzYJk)
That was one of the worst QB plays I think I have ever seen
Yeah this is buttfumble tier
Y'know, Jimmy kinda looks like a tanner, better looking version of sanchez
Brock Osweiler had a play like that.
At least that was far enough away that they could recover it instead of right in front of the all of the defenders lol
That's legitimately one of the worst plays I've ever seen
Attempted 360 tuck rule no scope
Garoppolo wont let the refs win this one
You just don't see integrity like that anymore. Press R for Respect.
BALL DONT LIE.
When intentional grounding goes bad
Come the fuck on Jimmy.
WHAT DOES THAT G STAND FOR?!
Jimmy g is a bum
Wait. He's a winner.
It would be a hell of a redemption story if he leads a game winning drive now
Almost like having a great team around you plays into it. Just a bit
Trey Lance would never.
Where is PSGacademy. Y'all gotta step your game up
/r/nfl isn't ready for such a legend.
He gets the clip up before the play even happens
I actually love how /r/soccer collectively managed to get rid of the problem most sport subreddits have with highlight reposts by having him.
God damnit Jimmy, the refs handed you the game and you still fucked it up. Just put in Lance
That fumble was as ugly as he is pretty
Shocked the refs didn't say his arm was going forward when he knocked the ball out of his own hand
Jimmy G is like a nervous chicken, just knows death is coming but he doesn’t know when
I've seen a lot of stupid shit at QB over the years, but this might be the stupidest thing I've ever seen
Thank god the packers needed that
Kyle probably begging for Kirk in his sleep at night bro wtf is this
Refs somehow gonna give this back to the Niners
Surprised refs didn’t call that incomplete at this rate
Held my breath for the flag to fly in and bail out the niners lol
The ball has never told a lie
Just when there was hope
Jimmy what the fuck?
You're a couple years late to be trying to invoke the Tuck Rule, Jimmy.
Damn, what the hell was that, lol?
when 360 no scopes go wrong
Felt like everything was coming up 9ers and then this happens, holy momentum swing
Ball Don’t Lie
Ball does not lie
backwards pass lateral whatever still a fumble
Jimmy G is ass
that was orlovsky out the back of the end zone levels of stupid
Congratulations Trey Lance on the starting job.
This is how the universe made things right for the awful officiating.
I’m not sure why they don’t just keep playing Trey Lance
Worse than the buttfumble. Jimmy is a complete moron.
Why the fuck do our qbs love shitting the bed on primetime? Last year we had the worst pick you'll ever see from Mullens and now possibly the worst fuckin fumble ever from Jimmy. Fuck it put trey in next time we're in primetime, maybe he'll run 70 yards backwards for a fuckin safety.
Niners fans tell me Jimmy is fine though, dont worry
BALL DONT LIE
are we benching jimmy yet jesus this guy is terrible