By - Zhang_Chunqiao
We have [a Discord server](https://discord.gg/5veYsNf3PA)! Its aim is to cultivate a community of learners, educators, and thinkers as a living library, providing a relaxing retreat from capitalism to decompress and chill with fellow Marxists, and to allow people to have discussions about issues and events that matter. The same rules apply there.
Moderating takes time. You can help us out by reporting any comments or submissions that don't follow these rules:
1. **No non-marxists** - This subreddit isn't here to convert naysayers to marxism. Try r/DebateCommunism for that. If you are a member of the police, armed forces, or any other part of the repressive state apparatus of capitalist nations, you will be banned.
2. **No oppressive language** - Speech that is patriarchal, white supremacist, cissupremacist, homophobic, ableist, or otherwise oppressive is banned. TERF is not a slur.
3. **No low quality or off-topic posts** - Posts that are low-effort or otherwise irrelevant will be removed. This includes linking to posts on other subreddits. This is not a place to engage in meta-drama or discuss random reactionaries on reddit or anywhere else. This includes memes and circlejerking. This includes most images, such as random books or memorabilia you found. We ask that amerikan posters refrain from posting about US bourgeois politics. The rest of the world really doesn’t care that much.
4. **No basic questions about Marxism** - Posts asking entry-level questions will be removed. Questions like “What is Maoism?” or “Why do Stalinists believe what they do?” will be removed, as they are not the focus on this forum. We ask that posters please submit these questions to /r/communism101.
5. **No sectarianism** - Marxists of all tendencies are welcome here. Refrain from sectarianism, defined here as unprincipled criticism. Posts trash-talking a certain tendency or marxist figure will be removed. Circlejerking, throwing insults around, and other pettiness is unacceptable. If criticisms must be made, make them in a principled manner, applying Marxist analysis. The goal of this subreddit is the accretion of theory and knowledge and the promotion of quality discussion and criticism.
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/communism) if you have any questions or concerns.*
Ah yes, the "Marxist-Leninist and Mariateguist" to George W. Bush pipeline. The Communist Party of Peru and their struggle are proven more and more correct by the day given how profoundly rotten the Peruvian "left" is.
Castillo's "victory" in the fake bourgeois elections has only served the purpose of making these reactionaries more shameless about their anti-communism.
Better ask Ben Norton on twitter about Castillo's supposedly "rightward" shift.
This supposed "betrayal" was guaranteed to happen the moment the dust of the elections had settled and Castillo and his rondero gang had established themselves as the new standing bourgeois government of Peru. There is no "betrayal" because they've always been clear about their goals, it's just that online revisionists cannot make sense of their own ideas and interests.
The "Marxist-Leninist and Mariateguist" bit is an actual line I saw on an article about Castillo and Peru Libre a while ago, probably on Medium.