Halloween Themed Series
By - csvwart
Thank you! If you like this, you’ll love everything else I have [here](https://www.etsy.com/shop/CSVWart) and [here](https://www.instagram.com/csvw_art/) :)
Love the colors! Did you use oil pastel?
Yes, and acrylic. Thank you! If you like this, you’ll love everything else I have [here](https://www.etsy.com/shop/CSVWart) and [here](https://www.instagram.com/csvw_art/) :)
Thank you for your submission. Here's some quick housekeeping. For in depth
explanation of common rules, go to https://www.reddit.com/r/bipolar/wiki/rulesindepth
* No selfies or human family pics, youtube channels, discord links, personal blogs.
This also includes requests for research participants and any self-promotion/donation
* No memes or infographics link posts unless it's Friday
* No "why did my bipolar SO/coworker/ex/parent/staff/boss do this?" type posts. Short
answer: No idea. Ask them or talk to a therapist about it.
* Be kind to fellow users. No harassment or abusive language will be tolerated. Report
and move on. Engaging just brings everyone down.
* We are not Drs so please don't post asking us if you have BP. You wouldn't ask a
cancer support group if you have cancer, so please don't ask us.
* Please report self-harm and suicide threats. Users aren't equipped to intervene.
Most of all be kind to yourself. We have a really great piece of the internet due to
users like all of you sharing your struggles and offering support. We're here for each
other in ways most people probably wont understand so use it often.
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/bipolar) if you have any questions or concerns.*
Colin Sean ~~Vandyke~~?
Colin Sean VanWyke.