i found a SEC file which is from 5 days ago, can anyone understand it? i just understood that citadel owns some shares?
By - Environmental-Time99
Zombie shares moved to Expert Market???
Certainly looks like this may be the case
citadel has a fuck ton of 13Gs, i looked into this a while back. its a dark rabbit hole down there. 💎🙌🏼
could you please explain in a sentence what 13G´s especially are ?
What Is Schedule 13G?
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Schedule 13G form is an alternative filing for the Schedule 13D form and is used to report a party's ownership of stock which exceeds 5% of a company's total stock issue.
This would give me night terrors 🥶🥶
Imagine all the dead hookers down there
Soooo many dead hookers 🥺
All these companies are sus AF.
View I say
So not to far down the rabbit whole yet -
1) Transcend is established in Caymans? Shocker
2) They’re in a merger with Echo and EJFA ( investigation underway)
3) Transcend makes zero money ! Sauce - while liking up tickers for on Webull- looked under News and followed the lead that says it make 298m pays out the same with zero profits ( nothing sketch about that)
4) They brought on Ian Friedman who’s part owner in Collaborative fund NY .
Now Ian is a ex Goldman sacks guy w/ Gary G !
Also Bain capital back in the day .
5) checking tickers on Trans ( HTPA ) ECHO , EJFA
HTPA had a crazy amount of inflow / Echo jumped in the AH / EJFA TANKED ?
Have zero idea what any of this means just info so far.
I’ll edit if I find anything juicy