T O P
AutoModerator

If you are looking for roms: Go to the link in https://www.reddit.com/r/Roms/comments/m59zx3/roms_megathread_40_html_edition_2021/ You can navigate by scrolling down from the top of the page. Each section represents a tab of the Rom Center. For newer roms, go to the popular games tab or the other company's tabs. *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/Roms) if you have any questions or concerns.*


tr00n_bucker

no evidence of his alleged "suicide" it doesn't help that when asked what police station was contacted all you receive is a block, which is very suspicious


PatentGeek

What the hell is wrong with you that you’re spamming this intentionally misgendering comment to every thread about them?


Cyborg-Samurai

Bullshit In 2013, video game developer Chloe Sagal became a Kiwi Farms target after Eurogamer reported Sagal's Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign had been flagged for "suspicious activity". Sagal had raised over $30,000 on the platform for metal poisoning treatment to remove shrapnel from a car accident, but Eurogamer reported that Sagal had actually intended to use the proceeds for sex reassignment surgery. Sagal later died by suicide via self-immolation on June 19, 2018,[10][11] which several reports attributed to years of harassment from Kiwi Farms.[3][5][12] In 2016, a Canadian woman named Julie Terryberry died by suicide following sustained harassment from Kiwi Farms users.[5][6] In a Twitter thread posted June 26, 2021, a pseudonymous Japan-based software developer named Near (previously known by the pseudonym "Byuu" and most notable as the creator of SNES emulator higan)[13] described lifelong bullying and harassment they had received, and said that Kiwi Farms had "made the harassment orders of magnitude worse".[3][7][14] Near stated that they and their friends had been doxed and goaded into suicide by members of the website, and that Near themself had been mocked for being autistic.[3][7][14] On June 27, Héctor Martín Cantero posted a link to a Google Docs file which he said came from a mutual friend of his and Near's, which said that Near had died by suicide, and alleged that the harassment from Kiwi Farms amounted to murder.[7][13][14] Cantero subsequently reported on June 28, 2021 that he had spoken to police who confirmed that Near had died the previous day.[7][13] USA Today also reported on July 23, 2021 that they had confirmed with Near's former employer that they had died.[3] Besides their work on higan, Near was also notable for their detailed fan translation of the SNES game Bahamut Lagoon, which they worked on from 1997 to its release on February 9, 2021.[15][16] https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Kiwi_Farms#Ableism.2C_transphobia_and_general_shittiness https://gizmodo.com/the-worst-site-on-the-web-gets-ddosd-after-being-connec-1847196197


Gato1486

I really like that wherever I post Null's statement complete with the archive links of proof to the contrary of the narrative of suicide being perpetuated, mods remove it. You don't have to agree with anything related to Kiwi Farms- I've been posting the statement so people have all the information regarding the situation rather than the one sided, very biased story twitter and reddit are trying to present as the entire truth.


mirh

Your "truth" has a big hole of one year that misses [this](https://archive.md/2xQap) and [this](https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/o9x4r8/near_byuu_is_a_programmer_who_was_bullied_to_the/). Also, putting aside that the passport thing is some kind of bullshit burden of proof regardless of anything, your implied denial that harassment (if not even suicide baiting) is not only unproven here, but generally not even likely to result in serious consequences, is just vile.


Gato1486

Honey, I'm not Null. I will say, however, that the fact Byuu was an active participant in his own thread is pretty damning, as well as the attempted bribery. The passport being uploaded was *specified* by Byuu himself to be proof of him going through with the act. He created that burden of proof, and were his friends on board as they claim, they would have uploaded it per his wishes. A dead man has no use for a passport, but a living one certainly does. People have gossiped about each other for years, and will continue to do so until the end of time. Talking about and making fun of someone on a forum is not harassment. Contacting the person with hateful messages, etc obviously is, and that happens to everyone. I've had my fair share of KYS and "You're a terrible person" messages over various sites. I block the sender and move on, because I understand that I don't need the approval of strangers on the internet to feel good about myself and my choices. If someone else can't come to that very easy conclusion, then they shouldn't be on the internet. Seriously, imagine being that fucking fragile.


mirh

> that the fact Byuu was an active participant in his own thread is pretty damning According to what twisted reasoning? As I already suggested, he hasn't been active in the past 16 months. Secondly, it was only afterwards that the approximately idle thread turned condensed vitriol (either because he directly addressed the fuckwits, or because that was around the time he made big headlines here and there) > He created that burden of proof, and were his friends on board as they claim, they would have uploaded it per his wishes. Pfeew, thankfully I have enough trust in marcan and VICE that I can skip over this inane riddle. > and were his friends on board as they claim, they would have uploaded it per his wishes On board ***with what***? > A dead man has no use for a passport, but a living one certainly does. A dead men memory can still have use for dignity and respect you know? > Contacting the person with hateful messages, etc obviously is, and that happens to everyone. ..... No it doesn't, and if what you are implying here is that *c'est la vie* that's exactly the problem. > Seriously, imagine being that fucking fragile. Seriously, imagine being the exact opposite of that and being carelessly self-entitled douche. Also, imagine being a forum that fishes for mentally vulnerable individuals.


Gato1486

> According to what twisted reasoning? > As I already suggested, he hasn't been active in the past 16 months. > Secondly, it was only afterwards that the approximately idle thread turned condensed vitriol (either because he directly addressed the fuckwits, or because that was around the time he made big headlines here and there) He participated in the thread. Meaning he didn't go in there to argue as other subjects have in their own threads. If it bothered him to such a degree, why would he join in making fun of himself? > Pfeew, thankfully I have enough trust in marcan and VICE that I can skip over this inane riddle. Ah yes. Blatant trust in *other* strangers on the internet because they say what you want to hear. Can they explain how Byuu both has/had and not has/had friends at the same time? > On board with what? Blaming a website for giving into his mental illness/inner demons. > A dead men memory can still have use for dignity and respect you know? What does a legal document have to do with dignity and respect? It was apparently, one of Byuu's final wishes. Not honoring it is disrespectful. > ..... No it doesn't, and if what you are implying here is that c'est la vie that's exactly the problem. It absolutely does. You're lying if you claim you've never gotten a harassing message or forum reply. It's a staple of the internet, dating back to the early 90's. > Seriously, imagine being the exact opposite of that and being carelessly self-entitled douche. > > Also, imagine being a forum that fishes for mentally vulnerable individuals. So, you're saying people *should* give a shit about what internet strangers think about them and that it matters? Please seek therapy. Also, imagine wanting attention so badly that you publicly post about embarrassing or private stuff about your life and then getting offended when people laugh at it instead of giving you asspats and coddling.


mirh

> If it bothered him to such a degree, why would he join in making fun of himself? He didn't join to make fun of anybody, and he just explained two things about his work and situation. Exactly like any reasonable person would do in a forum that was just for "gossiping about people". Too bad that's not what bullies actually do. Also, you seem a bit too much conveniently neglecting his last alleged desperate email exchange. > Blatant trust in other strangers on the internet Rrrrrright, hector fucking martin cantero. A total stranger which just so happen to run a several-thousands-dollars patreon and everything else. And totally unknown VICE waypoint. > Can they explain how Byuu both has/had and not has/had friends at the same time? They can consider themselves as friends, while him felt as alone as you could ever be. I don't think you need a psychologist to get to such an understanding level. > Blaming a website for giving into his mental illness/inner demons. I can blame a website for pushing (if not instilling, but I surely don't know the man enough to be able to claim that) them. A website exactly built on preying the weak. > What does a legal document have to do with dignity and respect? Do you know what mourning is? > It was apparently, one of Byuu's final wishes. Not honoring it is disrespectful. ... are you even comprehending what you are writing? You don't suck your dick just because it's written on a suicide note. And this twisted 13-reasons-why beating-a-dead-horse last wish, is bullshit even if it was the victim to ask for it. > You're lying if you claim you've never gotten a harassing message or forum reply. You are muddling the waters. I didn't talk about myself. I think I only got some *negative-at-all* PMs two or three times in my entire 100K reddit "life", and even those were just some quick "fuck you" made from a throwaway account. This is with some "top 1% of population" engagement with the internet. And even if that could amount to some incredibly mild definition of harassment (basically just "annoying you"), that's not what we are talking about here. With a whole baiting crowd out there just with the meticulous purpose of triggering you. > So, you're saying people should give a shit about what internet strangers I'm saying that if you aren't stupid you first listen, then dispense judgments on the merits of the criticism. That's regardless of the source. It's "not being a narcissist 101". Of course if I'm a depressed, my evaluation faculties will be pretty skewed towards a certain bias, but that's another story. And of course all of this gets thrown out of the window if you get massively spammed/nagged every single day. But I hope your very fair and innocent definition of harassment wasn't so high that even mailbombing was still shits-and-giggles.


Gato1486

>He didn't join to make fun of anybody, and he just explained two things about his work and situation. Didn't say he did, I said he was an active participant in his thread. >Also, you seem a bit too much conveniently neglecting his last alleged desperate email exchange. You mean where he tries to first bribe then guilt Null into removing a gossip thread he claimed "doesn't effect him"? Yeah, I'm well aware of it. >Rrrrrright, hector fucking martin cantero. A total stranger which just so happen to run a several-thousands-dollars patreon and everything else. And totally unknown VICE waypoint. You can open a patreon under any name you like, also his story is extremely unbelievable. He has no unit number of the "Japanese Police" he called and apparently was given information OUT OF COUNTRY. Something that no police force would do no matter location. >They can consider themselves as friends, while him felt as alone as you could ever be. I don't think you need a psychologist to get to such an understanding level. Byuu claimed himself he had "No real life friends." >I can blame a website for pushing (if not instilling, but I surely don't know the man enough to be able to claim that) them. >A website exactly built on preying the weak. That's a stretch. >Do you know what mourning is? Yep. Do you understand the term of "respecting one's final wishes?" >You don't suck your dick just because it's written on a suicide note. And this twisted 13-reasons-why beating-a-dead-horse last wish, is bullshit even if it was the victim to ask for it. But they have no problem making petitions and spam posting about how a gossip website *directly* caused a person's suicide. If you're going to make claims, **back them the fuck up.** >You are muddling the waters. No, I'm not. I'm stating a fact. >I didn't talk about myself. And therefore, you're not being laughed at. How interesting. >I think I only got some negative-at-all PMs two or three times in my entire 100K reddit "life", and even those were just some quick "fuck you" made from a throwaway account. So, you *have* gotten harassing messages, *just like everyone else.* >This is with some "top 1% of population" engagement with the internet. Lol. >And even if that could amount to some incredibly mild definition of harassment (basically just "annoying you"), that's not what we are talking about here. With a whole baiting crowd out there just with the meticulous purpose of triggering you. And that's why there's a block and report button. Being as computer savvy as he was, Byuu should have had no issue IP blocking. >I'm saying that if you aren't stupid you first listen, then dispense judgments on the merits of the criticism. But you and the others say he was just being harassed with hate. Since there was no criticism and just people being dicks, he had no reason to give it attention, and yet he did. >That's regardless of the source. It's "not being a narcissist 101". Mmkay. I'll take that into consideration the next time someone says I shouldn't have been born because I eat meat or because I'm autistic or something. >Of course if I'm a depressed, my evaluation faculties will be pretty skewed towards a certain bias, but that's another story. Which would be even more of a reason not to give bile messages the time of day. You can tell in the first few words if it's spam or not, and can dispose of it and move on with your life. >And of course all of this gets thrown out of the window if you get massively spammed/nagged every single day. But I hope your very fair and innocent definition of harassment wasn't so high that even mailbombing was still shits-and-giggles. Spam filters, block buttons, IP blocks, etc all exist to effectively combat this issue. You're an idiot not to use them.


mirh

> Didn't say he did, I said he was an active participant in his thread. As I said twice, he joined when the waters were still calm (I mean, if not "internally" to him, at least online presence wise). Then a fuckwit made [the *list*](https://arch.b4k.co/vg/thread/283644003/#283700406), which spurred harassment to a lot of people. This made for the [farewell](https://web.archive.org/web/20200324005303/https://old.reddit.com/r/emulation/comments/fm7tvs/near_byuu_farewell/fl358jc/) [post](https://web.archive.org/web/20200322193432/https://www.reddit.com/user/byuu/) which got people on KF to get a hard on. Because even somehow agreeing is reason for further mocking. Last (at least in my checking of events, I'm pretty tired of having to search and explain to you how abuse of handicaps work) [he got](https://twitter.com/92C8301A/status/1409281792314650624) a personal stalker of his own. The situation ***changed*** after his posts on KF. And you are still saying that there's nothing *really* to be bothered since he indulged with them once upon a time. > You can open a patreon under any name you like Right, and people give you money out of cuteness of your name. Hello? He's part of the probably most famous group in the console hacking scene. He's not a random joe, and for as much as we didn't see him swearing on the bible, I don't know what kind of special cpt. america record you want. > He has no unit number of the "Japanese Police" he called and apparently was given information OUT OF COUNTRY. ?? He lives in tokyo, and at least as of the last week he was living there. What the fuck are you talking about? > Byuu claimed himself he had "No real life friends." That's re-stating what I said. ... hell, in fact it's even allowing for far more things than I had planned. No rl friends doesn't mean no friends. > That's a stretch. Dude, there's literally people wishing him to hang himself in that thread. Wtf > But they have no problem making petitions and spam posting about how a gossip website directly caused a person's suicide. They have no problems doing what they believe with their own conscience is proper and respectful, yes. News at? Your mum also wouldn't put TNT in your dead ass, even if it was your last wish. > If you're going to make claims, back them the fuck up. And the only damn standard you'll accept is a stupid tasteless backwards proof that none of his acquittances had a chance to accept? That's so smart and logical. > So, you have gotten harassing messages, just like everyone else. ***And you are muddling the waters***. > And that's why there's a block and report button. Being as computer savvy as he was, Byuu should have had no issue IP blocking. So, a dude getting angry with me and telling me once to go screw myself, is the same of somebody and all people they know harassed every odd day, because they have a CS degree (or anyway equivalent knowledge). Big. Brain. > You can tell in the first few words if it's spam or not, and can dispose of it and move on with your life. You know that if you aren't a toddler you can write vile crap without just throwing around insults like they were punctuations? > Spam filters, block buttons, IP blocks, etc all exist to effectively combat this issue. You're an idiot not to use them. AND YOU SEE NOTHING WRONG OR DISTURBING IN HAVING TO LIVE YOUR SHIT LIFE LIKE THIS?


Gato1486

You know what? The air conditioning has been on the fritz at work. I'm hot, I'm tired, and this is going in circles. Instead of responding to every little thing like we have the past few comments, I'm going to leave with a final statement instead. There is no substantial evidence that Byuu has died other than word of mouth. There is no police report available, no family statements, and the proof he instructed another to post has yet to appear. There is, however, actual evidence of claiming he killed himself in order to get a gossip site shut down, a gossip site well within it's first amendment rights. This is not the first attempt to get said site removed. There have been attempted lawsuits as well as other petitions, and likely more. Presenting the situation with just the twitter thread and google doc, and not the other side is biased, and intentionally being done here on reddit and twitter because a lot of people hate KF. People should have access to *all* the relevant information in the situation, and that includes Null's statement and archive links, so they can make their own conclusions and judgements on the matter. We can bicker all day about how cyberbullying is a non-issue or not. In the end, I suspect neither of our stances will change, so, let's just save ourselves some time here.


mirh

> There is no substantial evidence that Byuu has died other than word of mouth. Of people you don't like. > There is no police report available As normal in every country with decent privacy laws > , no family statements, What is wrong with you? What does it mean? *Even if he had one* he's not paris hilton. There is just grief and sorrow, not PR. > There is, however, actual evidence of claiming he killed himself in order to get a gossip site shut down No? > and not the other side is biased Right, because his closed friends and the "gossip fandom" are on equal footing. EDIT: aaaaaand https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2021/07/23/how-toxic-online-cultures-trolling-and-bullying-contribute-suicide/8042846002/


ryu289

All you are doing with the last link is give confirmation that the Kiwi's harassed him.


mirh

I never tried to dissimulate it, on the contrary.


Cyborg-Samurai

In 2013, video game developer Chloe Sagal became a Kiwi Farms target after Eurogamer reported Sagal's Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign had been flagged for "suspicious activity". Sagal had raised over $30,000 on the platform for metal poisoning treatment to remove shrapnel from a car accident, but Eurogamer reported that Sagal had actually intended to use the proceeds for sex reassignment surgery. Sagal later died by suicide via self-immolation on June 19, 2018,[10][11] which several reports attributed to years of harassment from Kiwi Farms.[3][5][12] In 2016, a Canadian woman named Julie Terryberry died by suicide following sustained harassment from Kiwi Farms users.[5][6] In a Twitter thread posted June 26, 2021, a pseudonymous Japan-based software developer named Near (previously known by the pseudonym "Byuu" and most notable as the creator of SNES emulator higan)[13] described lifelong bullying and harassment they had received, and said that Kiwi Farms had "made the harassment orders of magnitude worse".[3][7][14] Near stated that they and their friends had been doxed and goaded into suicide by members of the website, and that Near themself had been mocked for being autistic.[3][7][14] On June 27, Héctor Martín Cantero posted a link to a Google Docs file which he said came from a mutual friend of his and Near's, which said that Near had died by suicide, and alleged that the harassment from Kiwi Farms amounted to murder.[7][13][14] Cantero subsequently reported on June 28, 2021 that he had spoken to police who confirmed that Near had died the previous day.[7][13] USA Today also reported on July 23, 2021 that they had confirmed with Near's former employer that they had died.[3] Besides their work on higan, Near was also notable for their detailed fan translation of the SNES game Bahamut Lagoon, which they worked on from 1997 to its release on February 9, 2021.[15][16]


Gato1486

Julie Terryberry killed herself because she threatened her boyfriend with it if he left her. She had a slurry of mental issues and so, went through with her threat. Her family members have confirmed this as the reason of her suicide and not a gossip site- so whatever you're quoting has lost a good chunk of credibility right there. Chloe Sagal isolated themselves from everyone around them, pushed away all their family and friends, fell into their own slurry of mental issues, got evicted from their place of living, had nowhere else to go, and because they were not treating their severe mental issues saw suicide as the only solution. This also is documented by family, friends and acquaintances. So there's another strike. Your copy-paste also has no links to check for said USA Today report with the employer, so that's iffy at most.


Cyborg-Samurai

You know, your a real piece of shit for being an apologist for a shithole website that was designed to be edgier than 8chan. Wow great, so the chuds took advantage of people who were already suffering and gave them enough to fully push them to the edge. Oh and did I say that their founder, based off their tweets and how they handle the topic of ethnic cleansing supports genocide? That is of course if him being a pedophile wasn’t already enough


Gato1486

*You're. I'm also apologizing for nothing. Nobody forces subjects to read their threads, for one, for two, if you seriously believe a person hosting a site who intends to uphold the first amendment rights of the users on that site by not censoring it is a pedo or a supporter of genocide based on what people who are made fun of and called names by the site say, you're more of a moron than I first initially believed. Where is the proof of either of those allegations, to start?


Cyborg-Samurai

Wow thanks (grammar) nazi. For the morally and ethically illiterate: - Moon supports Trump, referred to Obama as "The Ni**er in chief",[27][28] and believes in the racist and rank white genocide conspiracy theory.[29][30] - More controversially, he has posted that Muslims and refugees need to be killed.[32][33] In an attempt to defend him, some Kiwi Farms users allege that these statements are not serious,[citation needed] but it's his choice and consequence to toe the line between being a creepy asshole and making an over-the-top joke. http://archive.fo/GZoas - He was sacked as an admin for 8chan for allegedly promoting pedophilia.[24[24](https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/website-kiwi-farms-refuses-to-surrender-data-linked-to-accused-christchurch-terrorist-brendan-tarrant/news-story/46d3c925ef84b24dde6194c42b3c2241)] And if I’m the moron, your the subhuman. Taking advantage of the suicidal, wow real cool. You know psychological harassment is not illegal, but that makes it ok? Your clout of sociopaths and rapists and alt right terrorists send death threats and violate their victims right to privacy and security, how’s that for civil liberties buddy? There’s actually a shit load of things freedom of speech doesn’t protect including fighting words and slander And wow, yeah because I toootaly said the 1st amendment equals pedophilia. Stop putting words in my mouth. Dipshit finger sniffer


FatFingerHelperBot

It seems that your comment contains 1 or more links that are hard to tap for mobile users. I will extend those so they're easier for our sausage fingers to click! [Here is link number 1 - Previous text "24"](https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/website-kiwi-farms-refuses-to-surrender-data-linked-to-accused-christchurch-terrorist-brendan-tarrant/news-story/46d3c925ef84b24dde6194c42b3c2241) ---- ^Please ^PM ^[\/u\/eganwall](http://reddit.com/user/eganwall) ^with ^issues ^or ^feedback! ^| ^[Code](https://github.com/eganwall/FatFingerHelperBot) ^| ^[Delete](https://reddit.com/message/compose/?to=FatFingerHelperBot&subject=delete&message=delete%20h72iotn)


Gato1486

Moon supports no one, and has frequently stated that both sides are fucking retarded. Wow, it's almost as if he says controversial things because people have these perceived preconceptions about him! I highly suggest watching/listening to his archived streams, as it's much easier to understand he tweets/says things to stir the pot and/or trigger people. Your only other working link outside the archive of a tweet is an article about him not shutting down the site and surrendering the upload of the Christchurch shooting footage, which was his right as site owner to do until there was a court order. He fully explains this in a stream as well. >Taking advantage of the suicidal, wow real cool. Again, nobody is forcing these people to read their threads. It usually happens that there are a few troll comments, someone else mentions the site, and the subject goes to see on their own volition. That's nobody's problem but their own. >There’s actually a shit load of things freedom of speech doesn’t protect including fighting words and slander. Laughing at the information an antics that people willingly put out on the internet of their own free will is not slander. It's not "fighting words" (which, by the way is still freedom of speech, you have a right to say them, and the person they're said to has the right to react). >And wow, yeah because I toootaly said the 1st amendment equals pedophilia. Stop putting words in my mouth. I don't need to, you're doing a fine job of making a retard of yourself all on your own, sweetcheeks.


ryu289

> Wow, it's almost as if he says controversial things because people have these perceived preconceptions about him! I highly suggest watching/listening to his archived streams, as it's much easier to understand he tweets/says things to stir the pot and/or trigger people. No he does it because he is a bigot: https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/men-sexist-homophobic-jokes-masculinity-insecure-anti-gay-study-gender-roles-western-carolina-a7694591.html https://www.degruyter.com/document/doi/10.1515/humor-2017-0107/html


Gato1486

Wow articles completely unrelated to the person being talked about. How convincing.


ryu289

They are related to the person being talked about.


ryu289

> Julie Terryberry killed herself because she threatened her boyfriend with it if he left her. She had a slurry of mental issues and so, went through with her threat. Her family members have confirmed this as the reason of her suicide and not a gossip site- so whatever you're quoting has lost a good chunk of credibility right there. > > Nice how you give no evidence.


Gato1486

Go read her thread.


XxCarlxX37

Damn people really haven't figured out the block button yet


Cyborg-Samurai

In 2013, video game developer Chloe Sagal became a Kiwi Farms target after Eurogamer reported Sagal's Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign had been flagged for "suspicious activity". Sagal had raised over $30,000 on the platform for metal poisoning treatment to remove shrapnel from a car accident, but Eurogamer reported that Sagal had actually intended to use the proceeds for sex reassignment surgery. Sagal later died by suicide via self-immolation on June 19, 2018,[10][11] which several reports attributed to years of harassment from Kiwi Farms.[3][5][12] In 2016, a Canadian woman named Julie Terryberry died by suicide following sustained harassment from Kiwi Farms users.[5][6] In a Twitter thread posted June 26, 2021, a pseudonymous Japan-based software developer named Near (previously known by the pseudonym "Byuu" and most notable as the creator of SNES emulator higan)[13] described lifelong bullying and harassment they had received, and said that Kiwi Farms had "made the harassment orders of magnitude worse".[3][7][14] Near stated that they and their friends had been doxed and goaded into suicide by members of the website, and that Near themself had been mocked for being autistic.[3][7][14] On June 27, Héctor Martín Cantero posted a link to a Google Docs file which he said came from a mutual friend of his and Near's, which said that Near had died by suicide, and alleged that the harassment from Kiwi Farms amounted to murder.[7][13][14] Cantero subsequently reported on June 28, 2021 that he had spoken to police who confirmed that Near had died the previous day.[7][13] USA Today also reported on July 23, 2021 that they had confirmed with Near's former employer that they had died.[3] Besides their work on higan, Near was also notable for their detailed fan translation of the SNES game Bahamut Lagoon, which they worked on from 1997 to its release on February 9, 2021.[15][16]


samq123

RIP near


[deleted]

[удалено]


mariao243

this is never an appropriate response to someone committing suicide


[deleted]

[удалено]


mariao243

oh so you're gonna blame victims of transphobia for this shit? what the fuck is your problem. very telling of who you are when you refer to trans people as "the 41%" and bring up the "just turn off the screen" excuse in response to someone offing themselves, not to mention the ableism w your whole "mentally deranged" comment about Near.


[deleted]

[удалено]


uGoldfish

they literally specifically blamed kiwifarms


[deleted]

[удалено]


uGoldfish

do you have literally any source for that


[deleted]

[удалено]


uGoldfish

post it publicly


[deleted]

[удалено]


GlowInTheDarkFed

Null didn’t want the $120k offered.