T O P

Do you think prior sexlessness is a common reason as to why some men might prefer younger women?

Do you think prior sexlessness is a common reason as to why some men might prefer younger women?

UrFoodMolestedMyNose

I think its more about getting to experience what they believe they should have. If a guy never got 18-25 year old women when it was socially acceptable for him to be with them (when he’s in the same age range) untill he is 35, he’ll wonder what it was like and will try to live that life like it’s some kind of rite of passage. He’ll basically be trying to live the life women (or chad) were living at that age. I.e Sleeping with people at the height of their attractiveness and “fun-ness”. Only after they’ve basically experienced that for a duration similar to what they would have experienced if they were not “denied” the ability to experience it, then I believe they will be happy moving on to the next stage in life : settling down. I’m not saying these men deserve to experience things they feel they missed out on- Its really not about deserving. If they can get it, they will. But, this is me just outlining why I think they behave the way you’ve described in the post when the opportunity presents. — Personally, If this was the case, I wouldn’t blame them tbh. If I wasn’t allowed to experience a ‘messing around with chad phase’ before i had to “settle”, I wouldn’t be happy tbh. I just realised one day that these guys literally appear on the dating market to women when the fun is over. Except, they never got to take part in it. I generally don’t believe in moralising in dating but, imagine how you would feel in that situation?


Exciting-Necessary-5

This post and thread just prove that women unironically don't know how men and cannot even fathom how men think lol.


Liberal_On_Guns

Facts


hughjaynerse

I think most guys, or at least normal guys, dont rage at others for their lack of sex. I reckon these older men prefer younger women as they would have had less or no prior experiences with men, and simply finding younger women more attractive. Maybe there might be a slight bit of salt at women who rejected them when they were younger and not as rich.


Exciting-Necessary-5

Remember bros, only women can have standards on height, age, race and salary, and most these days could never even fathom dating these sort of men who fall below those standards. If men have a standard on age, all of a sudden it's hateful.


manfrom-nantucket

Don't forget weight. Men aren't even allowed to say they want a woman who is height weight proportional. Dammit, you get the landwhale and you will be happy.


kratos649

You're not even allowed to say that you prefer women who are biologically female...!


RandomUsernameSkrrrt

haha


just_a_place

Real men don't give a shit, we still have our standards and we stick to them. Lesson #1 do not preach your standards, just act on them. How are people supposed to know you prefer a certain age if you do not shout it from the rooftops? Use your head bruh


ItsOK_IgotU

Do you feel it’s “normal” for anyone who’s say... 30 years old... to date someone 8 or more years younger than them? Women are called cougars and cradle robbers.... Why assume it’s “hate towards” men, when attempting to have a discussion about mentality that is rarely met with honesty? Edit: also, what is the appeal to dating someone who was still in high school when you’ve already graduated with a six or eight year degree?


AliochaK1109

Yea. It's perfectly normal for a 30 y.o man to hook up with a 22 y.o woman. It's called having options. A 22 y.o woman is a grown ass person. Not a fragile, gullible little thing, that must be protected at all costs.


ItsOK_IgotU

> a 22 year old woman is a grown ass person. Not a fragile, gullible little thing that must be protected at all costs. For one, I didn’t say any of that, or anything remotely close to that. I have friends who are 5-7 years my junior, and the level of maturity often surfaces, not to mention their interests, or general knowledge or lack there of... of things I am knowledgeable in. Which in part, is why we are friends. They look at me as if I’m an older sister, which I am happy to be because we have healthy relation/friendships. A 22 year old... LOL... is not a “grown ass adult” in comparison to a 30 year old... unless the 30 year old acts like a 22 year old... Most people my age or older (30, btw) seem far more “sophisticated”, in terms of dialect, general intelligence, view of the outside world, interests/hobbies and especially in their sexual relationships. Not trying to knock down, or shame those younger than me, because I’ve met 21-25 year olds who were HIGHLY intelligent and you wouldn’t believe they were “kids”. > The rational part of a teen's brain isn't fully developed and won't be until age 25 or so. In fact, recent research has found that adult and teen brains work differently. Adults think with the prefrontal cortex, the brain's rational part. ^ That is the part that worries me, when it comes to dating “kids”. A lot of people interested in 18-22 year olds are in fact, looking to take advantage of their not yet, fully formed brain... a lot of people (adults) interested in those between ages 15-18 are looking to groom children into being exactly what they want. Here’s an example for ya. My friends dad, who is a doctor, and not a great man, tbh... would go to strip clubs every night after work (he didn’t take care of his kids just so you know) so that he could find 18 year old, drug addicted “kids”, that he could (AND WOULD) give more drugs to for sex. **That is a 42 year old man taking advantage of barely legal girls, for his gain, while enabling their drug habits and unhealthy behavior**. (This was when I was 8-22 btw.) You can say “oH tHey dEsErvEd iT, iTs nOt LiKe hE fOrcEd tHem”, or “tHey pUt tHemsELveS iN thAT siTUaTiOn”... but truth of the matter is, if you believe that is acceptable behavior **from an adult**... god help us....


Exciting-Necessary-5

>Women are called cougars and cradle robbers.... The women should consider themselves lucky, men are called pedophiles on the same charge... >Why assume it’s “hate towards” men, when attempting to have a discussion about mentality that is rarely met with honesty? Because the reasoning in the post comes down to sexually denigrating men, not logical reasoning. >Do you feel it’s “normal” for anyone who’s say... 30 years old... to date someone 8 or more years younger than them? Yes, it happened more throughout history and in current times, my own parents are a decade apart in age, they've been married for over 37 years.


ItsOK_IgotU

Women are also called pedophiles.... like when they are sexually interested in children.... men can also be called cradle robbers, but in general, it is more normalized that men date younger than women to date younger, which is why it is now a growing trend that more women are dating younger... The problem is when there is a significant age difference, or a man who is much older wants to date 16-22 year old girls because their brains, like all 16-25 year olds, are not fully developed and they think irrationally, and with a lack of maturity... If dudes don’t wanna be called pedos... they could take within their own age range... but even women who date “kids” of those ages, are in fact pedophiles and also get a lot of shit for “preying on kids”.... > Because the reasoning in the post comes down to **sexually denigrating (all) men, not logical reasoning. Okay... so you don’t think that there are some very toxic dudes in the world who **refuse to date within their age range due to some mental trauma they faced by their peers**? That’s just a little bit silly... it’s like claiming that “#allmen are actually interested in 16-22 year olds because biology”. I know plenty of men who are not interested in 16-22 year olds because of their level of maturity, interests/hobbies, skill sets, intelligence, etc being **unmatched** by someone **much, much younger** than them. But of course, men **here** will chime in with “nO, tHeY’Re LyiNG tO yOU dUh”.... to think every single man in the entire world feels the same as you, lol.... 👌 The point I’m trying to make is, not everyone is the epitome of “the greatest person ever without any ill thoughts or desires”, quite the opposite actually, humans are inherently selfish, entitled, and demanding, but not everyone is a slave to their desires, or “bIoLOgY” 🙄, and to think that every single man is exactly like majority of the men **here**... that’s a huge disservice, because I’ve met many great men, and many great women too. > Yes, it happened more throughout history. You mean back in the day when 12-14 year old girls were sold by their dads for cattle and wealth to older pedophile men? Who wanted young girls to groom and control and then breed with? Or do you mean, back in the day when young slave girls were raped by their masters and then beaten for having their children? What about the days of pedophiles prowling in online chat rooms, pretending to be “children of the same age” so they could brutalize young girls AND boys? Sure, there are terrible women out there too, such as my little cousins teacher, who drugged and raped and abducted a 12 year old boy and when the police showed up, she tried to make him kill himself because “without a victim there is no crime”. But anyone who wants to sit here and defend **real grown ass adults predatory behavior in modern society** and then **relate it back to how it was acceptable af generations upon generations ago**... well y’all are the problem too. 🤷‍♀️ Sorry! Edit: and let me just add the toxicity that is... young boys having sex or being abused by older women and being told **”YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOURSELF, YOU GOT SOME! WOOWOO!!** and NORMALIZING abuse aimed at YOUNG BOYS BY TERRIBLE PREDATORY WOMEN.


OG_walrus

>men are called pedophiles on the same charge Maybe by some fat cat lady who is in her 40s? I don't think any woman would even dare say that to my face if I had gf who was 8 years younger than me.


ChibsFilipTelfordd

>Women are called cougars and cradle robbers And praised for it! You go girl! Ride that young stallion! Loll


Real_Vents

You bring up a good point, we have a legal adult age of 18, but mentally in a lot of people's heads we're not supposed to treat them like an adult. Call the man weird and a pedo. Yet when a young person gets a sugar daddy it's encouraged? What


perhiwinkle

It’s because a woman getting a sugar daddy is seen as her justifiably taking advantage of the men who seek young women and will provide things for these young women. The men are seen as creepy and weird and the women are just finding an opportunity and taking it. I’m not saying I agree with the encouragement, but just offering some perspective as to why that is.


Real_Vents

Man I'm not even going to get into the moral double standards about this, I believe it's brewing some bad outlooks and mindsets some people will carry that will affect how they treat future relationships. It's straight up objectifying on both ends when it comes to this sugar stuff.


PM_ME_STRIPPERS

I remember when "bhad bhabie" (danielle bregoli) turned 18 and joined onlyfans and made a million in like... a day or some shit? And everyone was in a uproar and throwing pitchforks calling these men "predatory" and "contributing to the issue of sexual manipulation" for subscribing to her OF. and here I am thinking..... " Shes 18, shes an adult , both parties are consenting to either buying or selling these subscription services, whats the issue here?" The oppositions logic makes no sense and i guess their "beliefs and values" only have meaning when it suits them. Some people really do make it their whole lives to voice their opinions or show actions on why they disapprove of something and its downright pathetic and concerning


mirroronfire2

Welllll I think it’s because people want to talk about child bearing years while leaving out the topic of sperm quality years (especially when low quality sperm is the leading cause of birth defects and autism ect). BOTH concepts are valid. And as a 23 year old woman, I hear about older men in their late 30’s and 40’s talk about women my age to around 27ish are ideal... and they’re not thinking that maybe WE might want the best quality sperm which leads to chances of healthier children? Testosterone is dropping earlier with each gen of men as well... idk these are things to consider. Right now, 30 is my absolute max age for men I date.


Exciting-Necessary-5

Whatever, do whatever you want, I'm talking about the female double standard here. This post basically denigrated the sexual capabilities of men who look for younger women, which is a sign that women can't argue with logic or reason and have to resort to sexual shaming by calling men incel loser virgins without even considering the double standards of women wanting height, money or status in a man. Men's demands are much less greedy or selfish compared to that of women, but women are incapable of seeing this.


mirroronfire2

Well doesn’t it make sense from an evolution stand point. It’s pretty simple. (In terms of furthering civilization) If a group of people have to carry and give birth to people, it would make sense for them to be pickier than the people who don’t have to do that, right? Idk, I feel like that’s a pretty simple concept. This particular double standard has a purpose, it seems.


Exciting-Necessary-5

Great 👍 we're in agreement then, men will go for younger women(who provide fertility), women will chose men with resources (which tend to be older men) Makes sense evolutionarily. Sounds good to me.


mirroronfire2

No, we don’t agree. Women want access to resources and it’s pretty easy to find that in younger men these days. Thank you ‘age of technology’. We don’t want old sperm and low testosterone. An abundance of resources will never trump having healthy capable children. Women’s ideal age is roughly 20-27. Men’s ideal age is roughly 24-32. Anyone over this, should just stick to their own age. Leave us youngin’s alone 😂. Women in their 20’s do not seriously want older men, especially when it comes to child bearing. We use older men, which sounds bad, but they love to be used. It doesn’t harm them and there are benefits on both ends. If yourr asking if I would rather take a man in his 40’s who makes 500k a year who might have ED, or is balding, is bitter, or can’t relate to me vs. a good looking fit 28 year old man who’s 4 years into a tech career making 115k a year... I’m taking the 28 year old.


Exciting-Necessary-5

I'm glad you posting all this bluntly, so men can read this and know exactly what your nature is and the games your kind play. Men produce sperm throughout their lives, if you just googled you'd know men can father children well in there 40s and 50s. Once again, what you stated doesn't surprise me, women's preferences in men change as they age, but I'm perfectly content knowing I have the wealth afford a wife or a fun sugar baby to play with 😁 now, and even later in life.


ItsOK_IgotU

> your kind Not all of us (women) operate that way, just like not all men operate [this](https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/nrq4ck/what_standards_that_the_opposite_sex_has_do_you/h0jj8cj/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3) way.... Oh wait. I meant iM glAd hE poSteD thAt blUntLy sO wOmen cOuLd rEaD iT anD kNoW eXaCtLy tHe nAtUrE oF *your kind*. 🤗 Also, check [this](https://www.yourfertility.org.au/everyone/age), regardless if men can **produce** sperm for the near entirety of their life, doesn’t mean it’s all the same quality sperm. Actually, men over 40 and their sperm quality has been linked to defects, deformities and disease... same as when a man partakes in alcohol or drugs. Crazy huh? Women’s eggs are also affected by age. So this isn’t a “gendered issue”. > Once again, what you stated doesn’t surprise me, women’s preferences in men change as they age, but I’m **perfectly content knowing I have the wealth to afford a wife or fun sugar baby to play with.** Remember your, “your kind” comment... 😂 Which is it, you wanted her, MirrorOnFire’s truth, or did you want her to sugar coat it for you? Most of y’all seem to get offended about anything a woman says in this sub...


Exciting-Necessary-5

>Not all of us (women) operate that way, just like not all men operate this way.... Of course not all men are that way, because not all men are in the top 20% in physical attractiveness. You women do realize the the guys whom you go after(tall, fit, wealthy, handsome) are really just using you for fun until they get tired and finally use their looks to get a woman more fit to be a wife right? This happens ALOT, I've literally seen it too many times. >Also, check this, regardless if men can produce sperm for the near entirety of their life, doesn’t mean it’s all the same quality sperm. Actually, men over 40 and their sperm quality has been linked to defects, deformities and disease... same as when a man partakes in alcohol or drugs. Crazy huh? Men still produce millions upon millions of sperm though, all it takes is one heathy one, women produce only 1 egg a month. After a certain age, the chances of defects because of that one egg goes up significantly. >Remember your, “your kind” comment... 😂 But it's true though, if I remain single and keeping stacking I will have alot of money down the line(I work in a stem job with alot of growth potential). It's obvious women my age would want to "settle" with me after they realize they couldn't lock down top 20% Chad. I might as well get a sugar baby because atleast then I'm getting youth and beauty out of the deal. Or I could just go for a younger girl who's ok with an older guy, don't worry, I won't use her like I see the other guys do. I hate games. >Most of y’all seem to get offended about anything a woman says in this sub... I don't see what made you think that, I don't see men wearing pink pussy hats and screaming through a microphone, I just see men voicing their observations and experiences.


mirroronfire2

... What do you think bad quality sperm means? It means there’s significantly more bad sperm than good spent, so therefore extremely high chance of birth defects. A woman would be a fool to “hope” for that one good sperm in a mixture of basically, genetic waste. It would be easier to just get a guy with actual good genes, health, and youth. Oh please. The average age of marriage for women is 27. The average age for men is 29. These younger men want a nice supple youthful wife to enjoy life with and carry their kids, too. And they will be chosen before any weirdo or old creep.


ana16011

Yeah but there sperm is shit quality and create a whole list of problems with the child, YUCK


mirroronfire2

Men do produce sperm into their 40’s and 50’s, yes, but the quality of sperm suffers and 75% of birth defects and autism come from bad quality sperm. And unfortunately this mostly affects male babies. Sooo it’s literally detrimental to society? I mean I’m not saying they can’t do the nasty but you don’t have to have kids come out of it, which is what we’re talking about. These are not games. I mean, wouldn’t you want women (you know, the ones who make and give birth to civilization...) to want kids with good genetics who are provided for? Why are people trying to pressure women in our 20’s to have kids with men with bad genetics (both young (incel, poor, mental disorders, and/or autistic types) and old). It’s weird... I mean. Good luck on that. Just based on this conversation, I wouldn’t even let you smell me. Infidelity is not cute. I’ve dated older men who might’ve been intellectuals who let life pass them by, but never married.


criticalmale

Lmao. This sub keep proving trp right with every comment. “Pretty easy to find younger men with resources” “A fit 28 year old that is 4 years into a tech career and makes 115k a year”. The man of your description is extremely fucking rare, probably top 5% not that you would know since hypergamy won’t allow you to notice normal men. If that is what you expect out of life, I’d get out of Reddit and start chasing the mythical Chad if I were you. After all, you have 4 years left in your prime as you said. Good luck!


mirroronfire2

They’re not that rare. I’m an entrepreneur, myself (I sell gourmet mushroom spores) and the guy who created my website is the main one I’m dating. And I bartend at a Hilton hotel on the side. I’ve met CEO’s, Sales directors, manufacturers, IBM employees, Microsoft employees ect. It’s all about the company you keep. I mean just go to a nice bar on a Thursday or Friday night in the city, and these kinds of men are everywhere. I’ve never had to chase btw. Gross 😂


M_LaSalle

This theory is too complicated to be true. Men tend to prefer younger women because younger women tend to be hotter. Done. Even guys who have had a lot of sex and can be successful at getting casual sex likely tend to show a preference for younger women as they age. Guys who have had a lot of early failure with women and have been sexless well into their twenties are likely to have some scar tissue from it, but that's not why they prefer younger women. Sexless guys prefer younger women because that's the default setting for men.


cvslengthbucketlist

Looks aside, there's also the practical consideration that if you're an older sexless guy then a younger woman is probably going to be closer to you in terms of actual amount of dating and sexual experience than a woman your age with maybe 10 years on you. And after a certain point you're statistically more likely to meet a younger woman than a woman your age who is also sexless. In that sense, dating a younger woman would mean more parity in terms of the kind of "life experience" that actually matters for navigating a non-platonic relationship: dating experience. That's why the idea of "manipulation" only makes real sense if the older guy is a Casanova type and has actually had ample opportunities to date and interact with women. Sexless guys aren't exactly going around manipulating younger women with their underdeveloped or only recently developed social skills and all those extra years of experience...paying taxes.


EvilAngryDick

A gazillion fucking times this! Men prefer hot women, period. It just so happens that the hottest women are young.


DrBoby

That doesn't explain why men find younger women hotter. It's simply fertility. Women are the most fertile at 20 and the younger the longer you can make kids.


Real_Vents

You bring up a good point. Also most women see older men as more attractive because they usually can provide more. Should we encourage this dynamic, because it seems like both sides could benefit more honestly. Socially most people are encouraged to get with someone their same age, but a lot of our parents I bet had age gaps of more than a few years.


DaphneDK42

Why on earth would you think men preferring younger women is something that needs an explanation? In the entire history of mankind do you think this there was a time or place when this was not the case?


nicethingyoucanthave

Yeah. I was going to ask if anyone could provide a single example of a woman who was more attractive at 30 than she had been at 20 (barring cases where she lost weight)


The_Meep_Lord

Relationships are about babies. Younger woman are more fertile. Therefore, a younger woman who is at her peak is more attractive then a older woman at her peak period. The end. The only exception is if she was not at her peak when young.


Real_Vents

Damn women have a lot of pressure it seems to get it right the first time. Low key makes me mad then when some men waste a woman's time with infidelity and false hopes.


The_Meep_Lord

Honestly, the pressure is on everyone to get things right the first time. One mistake as a child out of ignorance can set you back years even if you did everything everyone else said to do. College is the best example of this. If you pick the wrong degree because you have no idea what you want. You could end up with tons of debt and a useless degree. It isn’t fair, but nothing we can do about it until humans decide to put others first as a species . Which may be never.


smallrockwoodvessel

I never understand this argument. You could say the exact same for men, Leonardo DiCaprio looked better in his youth than he did now, same with Brad Pitt and others. Women are more attracted me to people closer to their own age: Https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/22/men-regardless-age-will-always-attracted-women-early-20s-8718590/amp/


PickleLine

> You could say the exact same for men No, a lot of men actually become better looking because their face and jawline gets more masculine as they get older into their mid and late 20s. You could make the argument that late 20s men look the best and can only go downhill from there but you can't for 20 years old. Women's facial changes from 20 to mid/late 20s always makes them less attractive.


nicethingyoucanthave

> I never understand this argument. I didn't make an argument. If I make an argument, I'll link you to the science which shows that women place a higher value on attributes like status ...attributes which *may* increase with age. In other words, if I make an argument, I'll explain to you *the mechanism* behind this aspect of human sexuality. > You could say the exact same for men I disagree with you here. But it's possible the reason for our disagreement is that you haven't understood my challenge. I mean look at how you changed it in your reply: > Leonardo DiCaprio looked better in his youth than he [does] now You say "looked better" - I said, "more attractive." It's a subtle but important difference. Physical appearance is a huge part of what makes a woman attractive to men, it's true. But for men, it's a much smaller part of what makes him attractive. As I alluded to above, women value things like status in men. I wouldn't claim that Leo "looks better." But I would claim that he's more attractive. See that? I try to word my posts very carefully. Almost everything a man does that could be described as winning, or even surviving, makes him more attractive. Hell, even scars make a man more attractive! But they don't make him "look better"


smallrockwoodvessel

As a 20 year old woman, I would claim Leonardo DiCaprio was more attractive in his youth as would many others.


nicethingyoucanthave

Cool story. Here's what I would accept as proof: a survey of randomly-selected heterosexual women, repeated each year (or periodically) over the course of a decade, that asked participants to rate a number of men, including celebrities. If my claim is correct, **some** male celebrities who are rated each year will increase in rank, particularly if they are ascendent in their career. If you're correct, **all** male celebrities will decrease in rank. And I suppose, since you didn't object, you agree with me that all female celebrities would decrease in rank in heterosexual men were surveyed. One thing that I wouldn't accept as proof is showing a woman *today* a pic of Leo in his 20s. The reason I wouldn't accept that is because he's famous, and a woman looking at his picture today is associating his current status with the picture of him at 20. At any rate, [here's the study that I mentioned above](https://psycnet.apa.org/buy/1992-38948-001): "women accorded more weight than men to socioeconomic status (SES), ambitiousness, character, and intelligence, and the largest gender differences were observed for cues to resource acquisition (status, ambitiousness)." These attributes *may* increase in men as they age, if the men work hard. Next, let's talk about physical appearance. [The composition of our skin is different](https://education.dermalogica.com.au/Content/docs/IsaMan.pdf): "men have a higher collagen density than women; this is the ratio of collagen to the thickness of the skin. Researchers believe that the higher collagen density accounts for why women appear to age faster than men of the same age." If you put these facts together, you can imagine modeling the calculation that a person is (unconsciously) performing when they feel attraction, or don't feel it. It is something sort of like: (physical appearance) x (how much weight I assign to this attribute) x (SES) x (how much weight I assign to this attribute) And then you can imagine a woman whose physical appearance declines between 20 and 30. Her SES goes up, but men afford little weight to that, so it doesn't help much. Her overall attractiveness goes down. You can imagine a man whose physical appearance also declines, *but not as much as the woman*. His SES goes way up, and women afford considerable weight to that, so you can see where this leads.


NarniaFox

Do you think that the reason "I want to date younger women because I'm bitter and angry with women of my age and I want to trigger them" is in any way better than "I'm just attracted to younger women"? I wouldn't like to date anyone who actively hates my gender whether they'd make an exception for me/my age group or not. Especially if they saw that as some sort of revenge or a way to trigger other women. And this kind of baggage is just not what anyone wants to deal with, men or women. Anyway, if a guy is interested in relationships with high power imbalance, there's a reason for it. There are enough examples showing that these reasons tend to be harmful towards his younger partners. And even in case of totally healthy relationships where the only issue is their age gap (is it even possible?), there are enough downsides to advise young people against them. Health issues, lifestyle differences, decreasing libido, an older partner dying far earlier etc.


Kyonkanno

There is always a power imbalance. Most women won't date men who are less successful than them, even if slightly less. A woman making 200k a year won't date a man who makes 150k a year. She will be angry towards him and say stuff like "he's holding me back". A woman needs to admire her man, and for you to admire he needs to be superior than you in some way or another (usually financially). Of course, this is generally speaking and don't reject the possibility of individuals.


NarniaFox

30% of married households in the US have women who outearn their partners. I'd expect that with time the share of couples like this will increase further.


Kyonkanno

So that means 70% of households in the US have men out earn their partners. That's the definition of "most".


NarniaFox

Not 70%, some also have similar incomes. Anyway, the point is that it isn't that rare of a deal.


Kyonkanno

I didn't say it was rare. Just said most.


The_Meep_Lord

I think it is more men trying to capture what they missed out on as best they can. Young love is very, very special in modern society. While those that get it do not care afterwards, those that didn’t will forever long for it if only because we hyped it up to be the literal dream life in media. So ofc they are bitter and angry, but not at women there age. At everything for missing out. With that said, we should just legalize prostitution and such to deal with this. Tons of young woman are okay trading sex for resources anyway. That is all assuming it is because they missed out ofc.


GridReXX

A large number of my female friends didn’t experience “love” in HS or college. They are not bitter or feel like they missed out. This is a male thing? I don’t think most women feel this way: > Young love is very, very special in modern society. **While those that get it do not care afterwards, those that didn’t will forever long for it if only because we hyped it up to be the literal dream life in media.** Girls are the ones who actually consume all of these teen love and romance books and tv shows and I’ve NEVER heard a woman or girl (back when I was a teen girl) say something like that. But maybe women here feel this way idk. My bubble of the world has never made those claims. But I hear this rhetoric from many men. And I think it’s just because teen girls are boys and men’s ideal period. So of course they miss when they had massive access to that demo.


death_by_1000_cats

I didn't get my first kiss until I was out of high school and didn't get my first bf or lose my virginity until two years later. When I was *in* high school I cared, but once I started having those experiences I never once thought to lament that they were happening now and not when I was 15.


smallrockwoodvessel

>Young love is very, very special in modern society. It's only young love if both people are young. You can't chase it once you're 30.


The_Meep_Lord

Because outside of young love, it is far more transactional and boring.


Throwawaway314159265

Absolutely you can. Young love is young love because of the inexperience of both parties. The guy in this example because he used to be a broke nerd so never experienced love and dating, and the girl in this journey because she is .. young.


smallrockwoodvessel

It isn't just dating experience, it's life experience and maturity.


Throwawaway314159265

Yes, and they are both low on life experience and maturity in the way that matters with regards to love and dating. Perfect for each other.


smallrockwoodvessel

It's not only dating that matters, it's values, independence, emotional maturity etc. If you haven't grown in 10+ years, that's really sad .


Throwawaway314159265

Who said the girl has or does not have these things? It's really sad.


smallrockwoodvessel

The girl is 20 and the guy is 30 is this case right?


simeneta_two

Nah. Even if you’re totally inexperienced dating at 30 will never be the same as dating at 17.


Throwawaway314159265

Excellent rebuttal. Just because you declare it so does not mean that it actually is so.


simeneta_two

And just because you declare it is does not make it so either. You will never experience the same lack of responsibilities, carefreeness and lack of emotional baggage you have at 17 at 30. That last point alone makes it impossible for some 30yo bitter at missing out on his teenage years to experience young love. I don’t care about age gap relationships but thinking dating someone younger will give you back your teenage years is just rope with a c.


Throwawaway314159265

I explained my logic (both are inexperienced). You just declared it without giving reason until now. > You will never experience the same lack of responsibilities, carefreeness and lack of emotional baggage you have at 17 at 30. That last point alone makes it impossible for some 30yo bitter at missing out on his teenage years to experience young love. A 20yo girl and a 35yo virgin nerd both don't have responsibilities or the baggage of having been in relationships. Who said the 35 yo virgin nerd is bitter? Far as we know, he's got options and so can't be bitter.


smallrockwoodvessel

He's bitter if he sees all women his age as people who wouldn't date him when he was younger even if they didn't even know him back then.


simeneta_two

Lmao how is guy that’s dating younger women to “stick it to women his age” (as OP said) NOT bitter? That’s the definition of having baggage. That guy arguably worse than the 35yo who dates young women simply because he’s attracted to them It’s also pretty much impossible to be a virgin nerd at 35 and not have some emotional baggage from your lack of normal dating experience


Throwawaway314159265

Nowhere in the OP did he use the words "stick it to women his age". If you are going to quote, at least quote something the OP said..


smallrockwoodvessel

>give you back your teenage years is just rope with a c. And pathetic. Imagine not emotionally maturing so much that you still want a high school relationship?


Throwawaway314159265

> And pathetic. Imagine not emotionally maturing so much that you still want a high school relationship? Load of crap. It's pathetic to expect someone to mature past something they never had.


smallrockwoodvessel

It's mature to move on


NarniaFox

It seems there are enough men who are bitter specifically with women, but, of course, it's hard to estimate precisely. It is special, because you're *both* young and carefree. I don't think it can be emulated. But people miss out on things constantly, we just have to accept it and live our lives. Most of us weren't born into wealth, a lot of have some kind of health issues etc. I don't support legalizing. I doubt that it really helps with trafficking and there are studies showing that legalizing has increased the incidents of trafficking. I think legalizing will just ease the pressure from criminals - they can just make women say that they're doing it voluntarily and that's all. And there have already been cases like this.


kittenfeatures48

I’d be interested to see the studies you mentioned. Do you have a link to these?


NarniaFox

The article with some links - [https://orgs.law.harvard.edu/lids/2014/06/12/does-legalized-prostitution-increase-human-trafficking/](https://orgs.law.harvard.edu/lids/2014/06/12/does-legalized-prostitution-increase-human-trafficking/) And there's another one - https://nordicmodelnow.org/2019/12/22/has-the-nordic-model-worked-what-does-the-research-say/


The_Meep_Lord

Did you read the links you posted? The second one doesn’t say what you think it does. It notes that the Nordic model decreases the supply of men in the market (because they are afraid of prison time) aka it is just an attack on prostitution itself, nothing about human trafficking. It even notes that women are more at risk when it is banned or buying is banned. Like this part. > Several reports have highlighted that banning the purchase of sex has made women more vulnerable, competing for a smaller number of clients, and they are therefore forced to agree to clients’ requirements that they could previously refuse (Bjørndahl, 2012; Le Bail & Giametta, 2018). Le Bail & Giametta (2018, pp. 38-40) devoted a chapter to the consequence of the shift in power balance and addressed two implications: lower prices and giving up boundaries, which means agreeing to perform acts the woman has not previously agreed to. Aka the Nordic model results in women being more vulnerable. Which is intended. As it is about killing prostitution, not protecting or helping women. It even has a section dedicated to explaining that articles like the first link is biased and opinion based, so it should be ignored.


NarniaFox

It talks about pros and cons of the Nordic model which is pretty fair imv. There's no ideal solution and each approach has its own downsides. There's whole section about "third parties" including traffickers that you misses somehow. I'll copy the conclusion of that section: >In conclusion, it can be seen that the feasibility of engaging in the sex trade has declined in the Nordic Model countries, and this encourages sex traffickers to consider alternative targets – countries with different legislation. Legislation affecting the viability of sex trafficking may have been more effective in combating pimps than the law that targets them directly. What section are you talking about though? As I've said the article talks about both pros and cons and it doesn't seem to claim that the Nordic model doesn't work.


The_Meep_Lord

I didn’t miss it, the point is that it is about killing sex work (attempting too), which indirectly hurts trafficking. It is not the point of the Nordic model. Aka it works, but it is about trying to kill sex work, not help or protect women. They will ofc try to say it is about ending trafficking cases, but that is just an excuse like always. If is about controlling women and men’s sexuality. Which is why they use it despite it resulting in women being more vulnerable. As the original reason why they went after women was to actually protect women while controlling sexuality (although again, they were still just controlling her sexuality). Really, if should be legalized and we actually put in effort to end trafficking period. As that is the real problem. They just do not care to end trafficking.


NarniaFox

>There is an indication that the sex purchase ban might be more effective in dealing with third parties than laws directly focused on pimping (Rasmussen et al., 2014). When the demand is targeted, the sex trade becomes less profitable, and economic considerations discourage the pimps more than a fear of the law.


[deleted]

Full decrim leads women to be vulnerable, too. Your concern is with protecting the voluntary participants. Nordic model protects the involuntary participants. It’s a job that’s dangerous by nature. Police do not care about prostitutes and no one really believes a prostitute can be raped. Normalization fuels demand. It’s in the legal districts for prostitutes and civliians alike in areas where it’s legal. [https://www.trauma-and-prostitution.eu/en/2018/06/19/the-german-model-17-years-after-the-legalization-of-prostitution](https://www.trauma-and-prostitution.eu/en/2018/06/19/the-german-model-17-years-after-the-legalization-of-prostitution/) https://grahamlinehan.substack.com/p/men-know-what-a-woman-is-in-holbeck/


The_Meep_Lord

Those two links are opinion piece with no value as they are filled with bias. The type that one of NarniaFox’s links warned about. They are not worth a grain of salt. Especially since the first one has an agenda as the entire site is about ending trauma and prostitution...while the second link just doesn’t have any good data at all in it. > Nordic model protects the involuntary participants. What? It doesn’t protect women at all, it just hurts prostitution period. Which does indirectly help some involuntary participants (those who are not trafficked as a result of the change). But those that are actually trafficked are in more danger based on the data Narniafox gave (higher risk of suffering from violence. > Full decrim leads women to be vulnerable, too. Not really, there is just a correlation that it leads to more trafficking inflow, that is it. The women already trafficked have it far better as they have a much better chance of escaping...as do the imported traffickers. There is less demand for traffickers and the reason could be for a positive reason (more women report and so we know of more trafficking that was hidden before). And according to the data Narnia gave, there is no difference in demand between it being banned and legalized. Only the Nordic model has a decreased demand (as that is an attempt to kill prostitution).


The_Meep_Lord

> It seems there are enough men who are bitter specifically with women, but, of course, it's hard to estimate precisely. I could say the same about woman, bitterness and such is common amoung humans period. > It is special, because you're both young and carefree. I don't think it can be emulated. But it can be atleast partially so. >But people miss out on things constantly, we just have to accept it and live our lives No, nobody has to do anything. Many people never accept losing and that is fine, there life and it is there choice to do so. If people didn’t want these men to do this, they should have just prevented them from missing out to begin with. Otherwise it is just entitlement to demand someone to move on. Or to be clear... > Most of us weren't born into wealth, a lot of have some kind of health issues etc. And many of those people refuse to accept it. And many end up getting better or becoming rich as a result. With many who accept being depressed the rest of there lives because they accepted it. People need to do what is best for them (within reason ofc). > I don't support legalizing. I doubt that it really helps with trafficking and there are studies showing that legalizing has increased the incidents of trafficking. That actually isn’t true. Correlation doesn’t mean causation. A big reason why that occurs is because if two reasons. 1. Women are more likely to report that they are being trafficked as they feel safer to do so. So it didn’t increase, they were just possible to find now. While before those poor woman were just doomed. 2. Human traffickers from other countries send the victims to places it is legal. So it doesn’t really increase anything, just exposes more of how bad it is period and honestly helps the victim more as it is safer for them to report it. > I think legalizing will just ease the pressure from criminals - they can just make women say that they're doing it voluntarily and that's all. Human trafficking in America has been going out of control ever since they got rid of sites like backpage. All illegalizing it does is hurt innocent woman because it is much harder if not impossible to find them. While increasing demand for illegal groups and hurting women’s sexual freedom. Banning prostitution is about controlling men and women’s sexuality.


NarniaFox

And there are enough bitter women as well, but what does it have to do with this conversation? I don't think that dating a young partner emulates experiencing young love. You're still old(er) and full of worries. You have to about your bills, salary, whether she's really attracted to you or your financial state and, well older dudes often "buy" this kind of love with money to begin with. >If people didn’t want these men to do this, they should have just prevented them from missing out to begin with. Otherwise it is just entitlement to demand someone to move on. People can do whatever they want as long as it's legal. Being bitter isn't helpful for anyone though. Saying that they should get over it is similar to telling a person with a broken arm to go to a doctor. >And many of those people refuse to accept it. We can change our life as it is now and our future prospects, but we can do nothing about our past. A person can get wealthy, they can't change their childhood. A guy can get dates in his 30s, but it doesn't mean he can undo his lone years. Considering prostitution - you can read [this](https://orgs.law.harvard.edu/lids/2014/06/12/does-legalized-prostitution-increase-human-trafficking/).


The_Meep_Lord

> I don't think that dating a young partner emulates experiencing young love. You're still old(er) and full of worries. You have to about your bills, salary, whether she's really attracted to you or your financial state and, well older dudes often "buy" this kind of love with money to begin with. It does though. You will not get everything, but you will get some. > Saying that they should get over it is similar to telling a person with a broken arm to go to a doctor. What? Those two things are not related at all. A better comparison between the two is telling the person with a broken arm to accept that the arm is broken and to give up trying to get fixed. Telling a person to go to the doctor to get there arm fixed is telling them to NOT ACCEPT that there arm is broken and do something about it. > We can change our life as it is now and our future prospects, but we can do nothing about our past. Which is exactly why they go for young girls now over crying themselves to sleep. He missed out back then, but doesn’t have to now. > A person can get wealthy, they can't change their childhood. A guy can get dates in his 30s, but it doesn't mean he can undo his lone years. Which is exactly why he is going after young woman now. > Considering prostitution - you can read this. Same response as to you before. Correlation is not a causation. Both my previous arguments still apply and the study in that article notes that it is “on average” meaning there are places were legalizing it made no impact or made it better (Australia is one that I know of) and didn’t note the actual percentage change (could be insignificant). Hinting that there is another third variable (probably governments interest in ending it, most politicians are pretty sick and some probably even support it) or it isn’t that big of a change. Else the study would note said things. The study even notes that the demand falls for traffickers when it is legalized too. Only inflow increases, which can be fixed via other means (more Money spent to catch traffickers). The real issue with trafficking is governments rarely give a damn. They do the bare minimum to help them and often just sweep it under the rug so they can spend money on drug busts instead.


thetruthishere_

Let alone that article was from 2014, so much has changed since then, at least in the US.


thetruthishere_

Im with you on trafficking is worse now because of the site take down and new laws in the US. It made the industry way worse for us. People who say these thing see things on the net and doesn't mean that actually what is happening like they think.


The_Meep_Lord

They think that they are protecting sex workers, but they are doing anything but. I use to be against sex work really hard for the same reason, then I befriended a sex worker for a bit. It completely changed my perspective of things. Legalizing sex work helps more people then people realize. And it doesn’t hurt anyone if it is done right. The real problem is governments just do not give a damn, want to control humans sexuality or even support (or is being lobbied by someone who does support) human trafficking.


Expensive-Guitar3609

>I think it is more men trying to capture what they missed out on as best they can. Underrated reasson ever. Younger women are more fresh in all aspects.


badgersonice

> Young love is very, very special in modern society. If he manages to date a young woman, then he’s depriving her of young love, because all he’s providing is bitter, jaded revenge “love”. She gets to deal with his baggage until she can’t take it anymore, but he’ll have wasted time out of her youth. Of course, he doesn’t really love her, since he doesn’t care whether his bitterness and selfishness harms her: he hates all women for not spreading their legs for him. > While those that get it do not care afterwards, those that didn’t will forever long for it if only because we hyped it up to be the literal dream life in media. Speak for yourself. I didn’t get young love, and I’m pretty happy with my life not having some dumb temporary silly high school romance. Plenty of those relationships are just drama-ridden misery. I’m pretty okay having skipped it. No regrets.


The_Meep_Lord

> If he manages to date a young woman, then he’s depriving her of young love, because all he’s providing is bitter, jaded revenge “love”. She gets to deal with his baggage until she can’t take it anymore, but he’ll have wasted time out of her youth. No, I do not support bigotry. She is an adult woman who can pick what is best for her. Many woman like said arrangements and it is her choice. It isn’t like she doesn’t have a choice, she just picked this arrangement over the alternative one. While the man never has a choice of young love or not. > Of course, he doesn’t really love her, since he doesn’t care whether his bitterness and selfishness harms her: he hates all women for not spreading their legs for him. Or he loves her and you just hate men. So you cannot imagine a man caring and loving for a woman, he must only see her as a sex toy. Do you think men are incapable of love or something? That old men have to hate young woman or woman they sleep with? It sounds like you have trauma that you have to get over or something. Age gaps have nothing to do with if he will love her or not. There is no law that says men must hate woman who are x years younger then her. > Speak for yourself. I didn’t get young love, and I’m pretty happy with my life not having some dumb temporary silly high school romance. Plenty of those relationships are just drama-ridden misery. I’m pretty okay having skipped it. No regrets. Okay, so you are saying that he isn’t depriving her of young love now. Making your first argument null and void.


badgersonice

> She is an adult woman who can pick what is best for her. And lots of people make stupid choices that hurt them. And likewise, she can pick a guy, and he can start off seeming nice then gradually unload his baggage on her. His malfunction is not her choice. This is how some women become bitter. She cannot pick how he chooses to behave. > While the man never has a choice of young love or not. He had no right to getting young love, or any other love. Love is a gift between willing people. It is entitled to think you are “denied” love by others, as though they owe it to you within a certain time frame. > It sounds like you have trauma that you have to get over or something. *Ad hominems* are not valid arguments, and this is a cheap lazy shot. I get that you’re pissed off someone would suggest bitter men are not ideal partners, but you are clearly unable to control your emotions here. But no, I don’t have any trauma: I very wisely didn’t date some bitter older guy. I simply realize that the kind of guy described in the OP are emotionally stunted and, and therefore not capable of providing a healthy relationship. > Do you think men are incapable of love or something? No, not at all. And this is just more shitty personal attacks— stop being so pissy. I think kind of men who becomes bitter over rejection, who is eager to “pump and dump” to try to hurt women in revenge, and who want to date younger women to “stick it to” the women he doesn’t want now… were possibly never capable of love. It is likely that all the women who rejected him in the past are fortunate not to have had “young love” with him— they’d come out scarred and bitter from dating such a vengeful, immature, petty man. I would never want to be in a relationship where he’s with me to take revenge on some other chicks I don’t even know. Would you believe it was “love” if a woman said she wanted to date you to take revenge of a cheating ex or wanted you because she wanted to “show up” other hotter men who said she was ugly? No? Well, that’s what you’re saying this guy is offering a young woman in terms of love. > That old men have to hate young woman or woman they sleep with? They don’t have to, no. But the men described in the OP do. And I think older men wanting to use her to vicariously experience “young love” don’t really love her: they want to use her to relive the youth they missed without considering whether taking his regrets out on her will hurt her over time. Those guys are using her as a prop to play out some movie narrative in their head: that’s not loving her as an individual. And if he, like you, believes young love is critical to happiness, then it’s obvious he doesn’t care about her much, since he is denying her the chance at young love and just giving her some old bitter man’s regret. > Okay, so you are saying that he isn’t depriving her of young love now. No, he is. It is *your* argument that young love is vital to a person, and if you don’t get it you’re broken for life. You even called me fucking traumatized. You clearly believe it is cruel for someone to be denied young love. The fact that I disagree with your weird belief doesn’t change the fact that your own logic means you want older men denied young love to deliberately choose to deny young women the same supposedly vital life experience.


PlainTundra

> His malfunction is not her choice. Same for men who marry evil women who end up divorcing and giving them half of what they have.


AnActualPerson

>With that said, we should just legalize prostitution and such to deal with this. Countries with legal prostitution still have frustrated lonely dudes.


The_Meep_Lord

That is like saying countries with flu vaccines still have people get the flu, therefore the vaccine doesn’t help at all and we should stop giving it out period. Some men will avoid prostitution due to it be stigmatized and/or not be satisfied with it. But it will make a difference.


dynospectrum7

For whatever reason, women will do everything but accept the fact that men prefer women with less of a sexual past. No amount of shaming is going to change that fact. Same goes for men that refuse to accept that women don’t want to date bums and need to gtfo their moms basement.


NarniaFox

I don't care about that, I just find older dudes hitting on *much* younger women concerning and dating a much older dude isn't what I'd advise to anyone.


Expensive-Guitar3609

I would find it concerning too if I was you but, you know, I'm me.


Gackt

> And even in case of totally healthy relationships where the only issue is their age gap (is it even possible?), there are enough downsides to advise young people against them. Health issues, lifestyle differences, decreasing libido, an older partner dying far earlier etc. You're talking like 18 - 24 years olds are innocent pure angels and they never want just sex...


cloudsongs_

This sounds like a very specific situation based on your own biases.


poppy_blu

Yes and no. Generally men evolved to be attracted to young women because they’re the most fertile. But it needs to be said that men aren’t ONLY attracted to young women. When men are and make a big fuss of ignoring women over say 25, there’s something else going on there. And that’s where the yes comes in. Lots of men who were rejected by women in their 20s become bitter and when they reach a stage in life where they are financially successful, they think they can go after the young women they never got to have when they were young. Some will be successful, most won’t. There’s definitely a contingent of sexually unsuccessful men in the manosphere who are totally obsessed with the idea that someday they’ll be older and have some leverage to get young women. They seem to be very focused on venting that frustration on some “older women” boogeyman who is apparently keeping them from the young women who would otherwise date them. It’s weird.


Hoopy223

I think part of it is that you subconsciously seek out those with similar experience. If you haven’t dated very much by say age 30 then a woman who has been around, has some kids, a deadbeat ex husband etc can be very intimidating. Then you meet a woman who is 22, who has no kids and no ex husband to deal with, its just easier if you can pull it off.


idrinkapplejuice42

Im still on my come up and this is pretty much what I fantasize about doing haha. I dont resent women my age specifically. Its more that I resent women my age with a lot of "experience". Once I am in a position to be looking for a relationship Im gonna be going after somebody with a similar body count to me (0-3 partners maybe). And i think im more likely to find that in somebody who is younger than somebody whos is in their mid 20s.


RYNNYMAYNE

R/suspiciouslyspecific


TotalTravesty

That could be a reason, but a very lame one. You don’t know what women you only met in your late 20s, 30s and beyond would’ve done when you were both of school age. Moreover, you don’t know what *you* would’ve done when you were that age. Maybe she was a slobby bridge troll you would’ve never asked out as a youth. Glow ups work both ways. People have to come to terms with the fact that they might have been much less datable as a kid than they were as an adult. Trying to take revenge on people who didn’t do shit to you when you were that age accomplishes nothing. But if it makes you feel better, fine. Just ask yourself this: do you think late teens and early 20s people are any less shallow and unreliable now than they were when you were their age? You might be setting yourself up to get played in a different way.


Sillygirl190

This doesn’t seem healthy for some reason.


smallrockwoodvessel

"for some reason" you mean going through life angry and bitter towards any who wants to date you isn't healthy?


Sillygirl190

Haha that’s it!


Aubrey_D_Graham

It's not. These men have no desire nor appetite to date/court their age. That's fine as long as it's between consenting adults.


Sillygirl190

He said manipulating older women by pumping and dumping. I think anybody manipulating someone is really a nice person. Not like that. I think there would be more to explore here.


Aubrey_D_Graham

Men in general pump and dump/ghost because the woman doesn't offer anything redeeming beyond casual. The action itself is not manipulative, but the behaviors and words that led up to it may be manipulative.


Kyonkanno

Yeah, not wanting to date women your age is completely fine. However if it is because you're bitter and angry towards them, then it talks more about your own issues that need attention.


funkepitome

Honestly it just reminds me vaguely of Humbert Humbert. The pedophile protagonist in Lolita.


Sillygirl190

If it’s true love I guess... there is something that turns me off a guy that seeks out younger women especially vulnerable ones. If she is strong and has set boundaries and has her life together maybe it’s ok.


Whisper

There is one primary reason why most men prefer younger women: the traits that attract most men are characteristic of youth. * Beauty (especially the sort of comes from health and vitality) * Openness to experience * Playfulness * Cheerfulness * Excitability * Enthusiasm * Energy * High sex drive ... what does this all sound like? A teenage girl. Not all teenage girls have these qualities, and not all older women lose with age, but that's the trend. So what do teenage girls lack? * Emotional stability * Caution * Wisdom * Entitlement * Toughness * Responsibility * Confidence Some of these traits are positive, some are negative, some are unattractive, others are attraction-neutral. But none of them add to a girl's attractiveness. So, men in general are going to prefer younger women unless they have some sort of fetish.


xQueen-Bx

and women would somehow care about this reason and not hate men more and be more disgusted by them because of it?


Sonic_The_Hamster

You're right and why shouldn't the man do as he wishes. Things that have changed since they were younger are two fold. The man is more likely stable and making money, possibly may have impetus on his health, but it's usually just more stable and making money. The woman is now older and her looks are fading and she's finding out harder to date other men. The man is fully aware of how hard it is to find a man when a woman is in her 30s and its probably a mix of realising that these women are materialistic, desparate, and willing to settle for someone with money. I mean if you're going to accept all that then why not get a younger model that will grow as a person rather than an older one that comes with problems and baggage. Women have different priorities than men and this will airways be the case and unfortunately these priorities have shifted I over the years. Just a shame that they come to realise our too late.


The_Meep_Lord

Because people feel entitled to men doing what they want. If a old man wants to spend the rest of his life shacking up with a harem of sugar babies who are okay with the arrangement, more power to him. Same when a woman wants to how around. As long as it is all consensual, it is fine.


TheDevilPutD

Yes, guys do that all the time and so do women. I've been with a few MILFS/cougars and some missed out on hooking up in their 20s for whatever reason and they were lusting after younger guys to recreate that sense of carefreeness.


The_Meep_Lord

But that is okay because double standards.


TheDevilPutD

I mean you can let randos in the internet shame you or you could chase whatever girls you want as long as they are legal. Fuck whatever the moral police says. They don't know what's good for you. Most of them are salty that guys want to chase after young chicks instead of their wrinkly asses.


The_Meep_Lord

I know, I just like pointing it out.


Vaca_Sagrada

Nope. Most guys are pretty nice, and take sexlessness with a fair amount of humor. It's fertility and femininity what older women lack. Older women: be feminine.


DrBoby

Older women: be fertile. Oh wait...


The_Meep_Lord

It is just disguised entitlement. People want men to date and marry who they want him to be with. If he only wants young woman and gets one who is fine with it, then that is his right.


mrbill1234

They marry younger women because if you marry someone your age, she hits menopause when you are still very much interested in sex, and she often isn't. It is the old axiom, women sell their fertility and beauty, men sell their resources. Women have this in their youth, men have it later.


Godfist04

This I go on dates to have fun. Younger woman are fun. The last couple dates I went on with older women were not fun they talked about how much they hate men or grill me about my life.


peteypete78

Haha I feel that, the last date with a women my age I went on almost felt like a job interview.


wordsandmagic

I actually think young women of about 21 or so are physically at their best looking. I wouldnt date that young as we'd have nothing in common but lookswise alone - I get why men aim to date younger and watch teen porn


DicamVeritatem

Great comment mcpister. There absolutely is something to it. I was ignored completely by women until my 30’s after my career took off. Missed out on women my own age when they were at their physical peak and when I wanted it the most. Have not worried too much about pumping/dumping at all, most women are used to it by now anyway.


MasterTeacher123

Nah younger women are just more attractive


nomadichedgehog

What a dumb post. Look up fertility.


WerewolfPleasant

I don't know what this "Young and Careless" love is you guys talk about. I had my first girlfriend when I was 14 and while all the novelty and being jacked up on hormones made it exciting, it was also a neurotic mess of an experience and full of anxieties.


Aubrey_D_Graham

How about this? I personally see myself ready for marriage after 35+. By then I'll have a car, house, insurance to provide for a family. A woman my age is more likely to have fertility complications versus a woman ten to twelve years my junior.


SaBahRub

You mean, the reason all the incels say they want a virgin/low n count women? No, because incels aren’t “common” And neither is seething resentment of the gender you want to fuck


[deleted]

no its not since he can find the female version of him at any age,thus he can find whatever type of woman he wants at any age ,problem is men shooting above their league for YEARS for Stacies then get dissapointed/angry that they dont get one,instaed of staying in his league . In fact there are a lot of women who would marry young the thing is a lot of men are not asking women to get married at a young age. In the same sense that men accuse women of being self interested in the dating market they are equally as self interested. A lot of men think that it’s essential to be single in their 20s so they can have casual sex. Getting married young as a man means that you won’t be sleeping around with many women. It’s only after realizing that sleeping around is not so easy for most of them and that women who seek casual sex are WAYYY less in number than men that they decide that getting married young was what they “always wanted” 😂. as to your hypothetical situation ,of the guy playing women his age for sex and seeking commitment - it simply shows that he wasnt a good guy either way and deserves women who use him for money. as a young woman one of my favourite pasttimes is using older men for cash,'favours' and giggles massaging their egos with lies of "men age better than women" "older men are the best" etc,i mean they can go for women their own age but like 'shooting their shot' 😂😂😂


Weekly_Main6731

But most young guys aren't shooting out of their leagues, the guys you see chasing hot chicks don't represent every guy. The delusional PUA dude who tricks hot girls into sleeping with him isn't every guy out there. Many of us don't have the time, nor interest in going out to bars, clubs or raves, I'd prefer to jam all night with my buddies. The reason many young people don't get married is because many girls don't care for commitment from an average to below average guy who has potential, they only want it from the "hot" guys. It's the apex fallacy, you guys are only thinking about the good looking guys and not the average or below average looking guy who spends most of his time on studying. I personally don't think I'd become resentful of women once I reach that age(I think the premise of this post is hilariously childish, as an introvert, I'm already quite comfortable being alone and I don't think I'd care if a woman was interested in me(or not) when I'm in my 30ties, I'd most likely just avoid them at all costs as I do already.


crookedsummer2019

Many young people don’t get married because many young people are not interested in settling down in their early 20s. Guys nor girls. I don’t see a lot of college age guys wanting a wife and kids at 23.


badgersonice

> the guys you see chasing hot chicks don't represent every guy. According to the US census, people aged 18-24 comprised only 9.9% in 2010. Even if ALL of those women were also thin and pretty, they are, according to men here at least, the most desirable 10% of all women, and are desirable to all men of all ages. Cut out the fat ones and ugly ones, and well, yeah, any men shooting for 18-25 year olds are trying to get the top 10% most desirable women. So yeah, most men shooting for women 18-25, the top 10%, are probably shooting way out of their league.


[deleted]

[удалено]


yvaN_ehT_nioJ

> there are a lot of women who would marry young the thing is a lot of men are not asking women to get married at a young age. To be fair, in America at least, you are bombarded with the message that getting married young is bad, you're going to regret it, you'll just get divorced, he/she will change and not want to be with you, you'll be hamstringing your future career opportunities, and so on. Sure plenty of men don't want to get married at a young age but society definitely tries to do everything to steer young people away from it. You should have seen the looks from both of our families when me and an ex said we were starting to think about marriage back when we were 21. (We were both LMC/WC) fwiw I've never wanted to date for any reason than finding a spouse/wife/life-partner, w/e you want to call it


[deleted]

Take % of women who want to marry young, then take the % of that who’d want to marry a much older man. Then take into the disapproval of her family and friends leading her to reject a permanent relationship with an older man. You end up with a pretty small group of potential young wives for old men, in America, at least.


[deleted]

indeed you are right,it is both genders ..it is just the delusional ones on here who claim it is majority young men who want to settle down early and women 'playing around' solely.anyway young marriages do have higher divorce probabilities.better to get married 25 +


geo_gan

Why are you so angry with older men? Seems like you have a vendetta going on there.


Jaylen-Gads

Check her post history it tells you everything you need to know.


geo_gan

Oh ffs. Right. Thanks.


Mouaz0x1

Because fds member.....


[deleted]

it's all in the audacity ,the entitlement they have - so they deserve ATLEAST to be used for cash and giggles...think they are the hottest thing after bread.OTOH men(older or younger) who aint creeps i dont have any cause against


The_Meep_Lord

Yeah, they are not entitled. You are just mad they earned rewards and can get with young woman. You are the one being entitled thinking that they have to behave in a way that you like. Inb4 empty shame.


[deleted]

😂😂😂 sure i am so mad i get to use them for cash veins are popping from my madness😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂


The_Meep_Lord

The fact that you posted 11 smilies in a very bitter and anger filled sarcastic response says yes, you are mad.


[deleted]

u are so right am so angry the smileys that u took the time to count proves this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i guess also my facebook,whatsapp,twitter,instagram full of WAYYY more emojis prove this


geo_gan

Shouldn’t be so bitter at a young age - that should only come for you 20 years later when the shoe is on the other foot and you experience life when your SMV drops through the floor.


[deleted]

oh must be such a wonderful old man aintcha??😂😂😂 more like offended fact 1) women's SMV no matter the age will always be higher than men's hence why a woman no matter the age can get sex ANYTIME,ANYPLACE - hence an older woman who wants a younger man for sex will have an easier time than an older man wanting a younger woman ...so your scare tactics only work on naive girls fact 2) it is men's RMV which increases with age - to a point and i have my plans for trials and tribulations on how i will find the 'right' one who aint a creep like most men


geo_gan

Sure. Come back in 20 years and see how that all went for you. Not tying to attack you. But you just don’t have the life experience to know what you are talking about.


[deleted]

"a smart woman learns from her mistake.a wise one learns from the mistakes of others " am a wise woman


SupremePlayer

You think but your not. men control access to relationships and women control sex. And your completely wrong look at Kevin Samuels on YT. You'll see the reality how women after 30 gets her value go down. You are in a echo chamber get in touch with reality.


silkPJson

I think men who prefer young, virginal and meek women usually have an underlying reason that is not good for the woman. Either he’s abusive, manipulative looking for an inexperienced woman, an insecure inexperienced older man who doesn’t want to put in the effort to improve himself so chooses someone young with no prior experience. Or he sees women as property of men, that women should be “pure” and young to please men (these are usually the religious/developing county men). Basically these girls should avoid avoid an adult man who fetishises young women.


geo_gan

“Chooses someone with no prior experience”. This is exactly why. If he had no experience himself regardless of his age, then he would be afraid to go near some town bike or even a normal one who has had 20+ years of experience of sexual relationships with many men. I mean it would be crazy for an inexperienced man to try to be with someone like that. Would be like someone who just learned or is learning to drive to jump straight into an F1 race in Monaco comparing against F1 racers and expecting to be as good as them. A man like this will be focused on finding someone with little experience as he has , which is NOT the case with most women his own age.


ana16011

Finally someone who speaks some sense


The_Meep_Lord

> usually have an underlying reason that is not good for the woman. Not good for women who feel entitled to him getting with who they want him to be with over what he wants to be with.


Sillygirl190

Some men can be really manipulative. I have no respect for that type of man.


The_Meep_Lord

You can say the same about women. Should we also hate on woman who go for men far richer as some woman are manipulating him to get his wealth. No to both.


[deleted]

What about the reasons I stated above. He just despises women for rejecting him throughout his youth and only accepting him once he got a high paying job?


silkPJson

Oh yeah that’s one of the reasons too, those guys tend to be abusive/resentful towards women’s too.


crookedsummer2019

If those were the same women who rejected him in his youth then I suppose he would have a valid reason. However if these are women who didn’t even know him when he was younger, it seems like a neurotic defect to purposely treat them badly because of something other women did to him in the past.


smallrockwoodvessel

It's self sabotaging


brilliant22

I just don't really get the logic. If women did indeed reject you when they were younger, what makes you think these younger women you're seeking now wouldn't also do the same to other men their age - or you, if you were their age now? How does it make any difference? In fact if you do end up dating these younger women, that's precisely what they are doing: rejecting other men their age.


mrbill1234

Because older men have resources and stability they crave for their offspring. Just evolutionary nature.


DicamVeritatem

Because the BB portion of AF/BB kicks in. It is indeed an immutable force of nature.


smallrockwoodvessel

But that doesn't make sense either. Does he realise those same young women are only accepting him because of his high paying job too? If he was young again and met those same young women, they wouldn't date him either


Physical-Pie748

well, at least he can enjoy her youth. he gets something out of it for his money and maybe his own kid, and not a kid from another bad boy with a 45 year old women..... and also ,part of mens smv is his money and status. and not only his looks, so of course she wants him now for his money and status. and the biggest part of womens smv are her looks.... because most men only care for looks and her age/body count and not for her money/job... cause men already have enough money...


shadowcandee

No I think the porn industry aiming most of their content around “teens” is the reason why


alialahmad1997

You seem to forget that older men married younger women 1000s of year prior to porn And i don't think its just the power imbalance as you also see this in kings and those are the stronger part weather the woman is a 10 or 100


shadowcandee

I do not forget this, my mum married at 14. And this is all frowned upon. Everyone frowns upon this. My dad does not fit your description. Yet porn has definitely normalised it and porn makes it “ok” and trains every guys brain to want younger. Most women in porn don’t look anything past their late 20’s. Most men do click on “teen” this or “teen” that. Because you have been conditioned. Even in highschool with the sexy school girl outfits. How many men stare at me when I wear checkered short skirts- I get attention from men when I am dressed like a little school girl way more than any other clothing item and my bf doesn’t want me to take these types of skirts off when we’re fucking cause he is conditioned like the rest of ya.


alialahmad1997

But an important question is :does the taste guide the porn or the porn guide the taste i get your comments about skirts but generally the desire of men for younger women is what made porn focks on teens not the other way around


TheChocolateBarsGuy

Only get women at their best. That is her esrly 20s ! If she chooses you in her late 20s or 30s then the chance of her divorce raping you is high because she went with chad and tyrone and had to settle for you. If a women does not give you her best years of youth and fertility to have kids never give her a ring and a marriage. Do not listen to the old haggs on this sub. They will call you names and bunch of other stuff. It doesn't matter what they think. They already ruined dating with the sexual liberation/feminism/abortion. So what they say is very much irrelevant. Remember only marry a woman in her prime. No women with kids. No woke feminist women. No party girls. Good luck


FewWeek0

It's human nature. Men are biologically hardwired to be attracted to younger women.


mrbill1234

Yeah, it is a fertility thing.


BaiKingu

Um, maybe, but mostly it's just coz men tend to like young looking women visually, also there is an innonence thing which a fair number also find appealing, atleast for short term stuff.


BruddaMSK

People in my opinion fail to understand an important thing: what really matters are preferences of women, not men. Men will fuck pretty much anything, it's just young women are easier for older men than anything else. If only older women massively fell for younger men the dynamics would change instantly.


peteypete78

Yes, if women as a whole decided that top hats were sexy then I would invest in a top hat maker.


drew8311

That doesn't make sense here though, men will fuck anything so they end up with more attractive younger women than their older counterparts? Okay! Where do I sign up?


DrBoby

No it wouldn't change anything. You forget fertility. * At 20 you have 25% chance per month to get her pregnant. And you also have 20 years of fertility remaining in case of LTR. * At 35 you have 4% chance per month, and 5 year remaining. Which woman will you chose if you have to make a logical choice to make the most babies ? In reality you don't think about it, but our feelings are designed to direct us toward making babies. This is why we feel attracted to young women. This is basically evolution.


UnCanna

This some deep emotional baggage lol. Younger women aren't the answer. It's therapy lol.


hudibrastic

Not hating women of my age… but one thing that appeals me about younger women is too see them growth as a person, to pick someone who already reached a stable and consolidated part of their lives feels like there’s no where to go anymore. I know that woman like to pick a guy already on the top, but for me the journey is much more important and fun, it really makes you feel part of the person life. Edit: replaced the “peak” word to make it more clear


Sillygirl190

If someone has stopped learning and growing at any age I would say stay away! Some of the biggest changes in my life are right now. I know I’ll never stop changing or growing.


quiturbitchn

Oof sad you think men and women peak in their 30s. Makes for a miserable downhill to death if that’s the case


The_Meep_Lord

I hate this, but it is true. Most people do not take care of themselves or develop as soon as they are stable. They just stagnate.


TotalTravesty

That’s a good reminder of why my approach to younger women is “lovely to look at, but never to wife up.” Do you remember young women when you were their age? Their “growth as a person” usually involves breaking plans at the last minute to hang out with friends, trying on entirely different personalities as if they were a new pair of shoes and, oh by the way, wanting to date other guys who aren’t you. You make it seem like this beautiful idyllic journey but I remember it as a series of train wrecks. I’m not giving my heart to that again.


duffmanhb

I generally think it has more to do with just that younger women are physically more attractive. Men are visual. You aren't seeing a lot of porn done by 30 year olds. Younger women just are in better shape, firmer breasts, smoother skin, etc... They are just more attractive in general, so if a guy is seeking sex, he's not really looking for a relationship. Though I'm sure a lot of the guys out there are just creeps who like the lower standards and naivety they come with.


Flightlessbirbz

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a factor for some, but if so it’s way worse than “I just like younger women.” Because you don’t like younger women, you hate younger women and want to punish them. Yikes.


Squiddy-the-wise

No, they are just hotter. I had steady relationships and fwbs throughout my entire youth. If i can pull off getting a younger woman I’d be down like a clown.


terrn1981

Ew. "Pump and dump" bc you were rejected by hot women when you were younger? How about just reject those women now instead of "pumping and dumping"? Fucking sociopath.. Christ these guys need therapy. Imagine holding onto rejection for years, letting it turn you into a resentful monster, and thinking pumping and dumping is deserved bc some women rejected your advances years ago. Why would you even want to have sex with a woman who isn't attracted to you anyway? Do you not care if she enjoys herself during the encounter too? Or do you just see her as an object to use for own desires? You know women are human, not objects, and want to enjoy sex too? Argh. Selfish


DicamVeritatem

"Why would you even want to have sex with a woman who isn't attracted to you anyway?" Duh, because sex with a woman who isn't attracted to you >>>>> no sex at all. Not really hard to grasp. ​ "bc you were rejected by hot women when you were younger?" Try rejected by ALL women when he was younger.


Weekly_Main6731

Nah. Maybe it's men who never develop as men or have never had fathers/male role models, because that is the most girly thing I can think of. My dad taught me from a young age that as a man you have to accept some things and not hold a grudge. "Do what you can that makes you happy and be selfish but don't be a bitch", that's what my big brother told me, a year before he died.


Blackheart201992

>My dad taught me from a young age that as a man you have to accept some things and not hold a grudge. You don't need your dad to tell you that - that's literally all men hear from society every day.


bleb_ploleman

I’d say you probably need a therapist.