Would you pay $7k for a career development course so you'll have a higher position later in life?
By - AdComprehensive177
The course will probably just tell you to work harder over and over again.
That sounds like the beginning of a scammer spiel.
Probably not, but I'd consider:
- how long the course is. It's reasonable to pay more for a longer course, but I wouldn't pay $7k for a one day course
- whether I know someone who's attended it and recommends it
- whether the teacher has personal experience building a good career
- whether I had $7k spare
- whether I already had a good career
- whether I had time available to attend the course
- how long I have until retirement age - there's not much point doing a course like that if you're retired or retiring soon.
Lmao no. Work hard and you won’t need it.
Any career development courses should be paid for by your employer, at least in part.
A master's degree? Yes. A career development course (whatever that is)? No, unless the company is paying for it.
if its beneficial and you have some cash to spare, then yes