T O P

There are literal reddit accounts dedicated to men-hate

There are literal reddit accounts dedicated to men-hate

BloodyTamponExtracto

Every post on that subreddit follows the same template: "Let me tell you about this bad experience I had with this specific man. Why do men do that?"


Awkward-Try-985

“2 men I met smelled bad, men are pigs and deserve to live in a farm”


TheGodOFnoOne

You joke but I've literally seen ßhit like this there


SkyfoxSupaFly

That is what I appreciate more about this subreddit. It brings awareness to where there wasn't much before and has started a important conversation. I had to unfollow TwoXX because....bitches are gonna bitch in their niche.


Dr_Frasier_Bane

"Because you clearly make poor decisions and skedaddled right through the field of red flags?"


TheGodOFnoOne

Hugabuga man bad


biigberry

not all posts


Pearl4202

That’s the same thing on this sub tho..


themolestedsliver

>Every post on that subreddit follows the same template: "Let me tell you about this bad experience I had with this specific man. Why do men do that?" Right? It stereotypes men **so much** it isnt even funny. Apparently a girl having bad taste in men on tinder is indicative of **all men everywhere** being rude shallow assholes..... so much equality.


Yoshiezibz

I posted in there about rape victims not being taken seriously. My comment basically said I agree it's sad that 1.5 million women and 700k men a year aren't taken seriously with rape. Something should be done to help them. It was deleted. I'm done trying to post there. I never criticise the posts or disagree, only comment where I feel I can add something, yet it's deleted. Very frustrating.


[deleted]

Actually, the amounts are pretty equal, but a lot of men don’t come out about it, and a lot of women make false accusations.


xsplizzle

but they still spout the 2% like its fact, constantly


muchvape2000

Yeah I think CDC says more or less even with half of male victims being assaulted by women.


WeaboPepe

TwoXChromosomes has a lot of overlap with subreddits that spread male hate, see here: https://subredditstats.com/subreddit-user-overlaps/twoxchromosomes


rabel111

Love the overlap with MensLib. That explains a lot.


TacticusThrowaway

>femaledatingstrategy >menwritingwomen >mendrawingwomen And I, for one, am just *shocked*.


Beginning-Surprise63

It's not too flattering when you type in mensrights to that search bar either tho. MGTOW, red pill, pro-life, etc Edit: Just seen opiates and datingover40 too lol, drugs are bad men, mkay. And askteengirls wtf


Ziogatto

>pro-life Oh the horror of being pro-life.


ShoutoutsToSimple

Right? "TwoX has a lot of overlap with subreddits dedicated to hating men." "Oh yeah? Well MensRights has a lot of overlap with subreddits expressing political stances I personally disagree with!!!"


Beginning-Surprise63

What do you think MGTOW and redpill are? Have you spent any amount of time on those subs?


Beginning-Surprise63

Yeah, I don't think removing women's rights to their bodies is a good thing. If we're complaining that men have no right to their sexual reproduction we can't turn around and say we're pro-life. Way to gloss over the other ones tho, MGTOW and redpill are hateful subs.


Ziogatto

And pro lifers don't consider murdering unborn babies as a good thing, to each their own. Personally, IDC since I'm such a woman hater MGTOW redpiller i would say dastardly things such as "YOUR BODY, YOUR CHOICE, YOU DO YOU GURRRL!".... which so far everything seems fine except i would also add something extremely hateful for which I'm probably going to be banned but here goes... Your body, Your choice, Your **RESPONSIBILITY** to deal with the conequences. If i get no say in it, why the fuck is it my responsibility to deal with the consequences of your choice? My wallet, my choice to pay alimony and/or child support. I'll now wait for my ban for such mysoginy as to expect women to deal with the conequences of their choices.


GravyOTS

I've been banned from most women reddits. They hate when you are correct.


Mythandros

Just like in real life. Many of the women I've proved wrong tend to like getting nasty afterwards... Like, how dare I contradict their erroneous statements with facts!


StudentOfTheTruth0

Part of this is that I found that many feminists do believe in "female supremacy", they really consider men inferior to themselves, and consequently they really do think that men are subhuman. I have seen many instances of this. In some cases accidentally revealed e.g. in a newspaper article, writing about sons. Etc. Hence, when confronted and proven wrong by a man, they get furious because how dare an inferior subhuman prove me, the superior, fully human person here, wrong? So to them it is sort of offense by a person in an inferior position "daring". Like a slave prove the master wrong. Not supposed to happen, the slave is going to be punished now. It is purely deranged, abnormal psychology.


BloodyTamponExtracto

> Many of the women I've proved wrong That's mansplaining.


Mythandros

Only because they know they are wrong and don't want to be corrected.


ShoutoutsToSimple

Yeah, seriously. Sorry for contributing to a generalization. But I have found that to be true as well. When I discuss things with men I know, sometimes we agree, and other times we disagree. When we disagree, it sometimes ends up being a long back-and-forth, with respect coming from both of us, just getting to the bottom of why we each feel the way we do. Rarely do either of us change the other's mind, but we have a better understanding of why someone would feel the way the other does, rather than pretending the other stance is held only by morons. But when I discuss things with women I know, they are very quick to get nasty. They seem to feel personally offended that I didn't immediately bend over and acknowledge her as the supreme authority on the subject. Conversations seem to immediately turn hostile.


Ziogatto

"People find it far easier to forgive someone for being wrong than for being right." - Dalai Lama Certainly explains the no forgiveness on their part XD


themolestedsliver

>I've been banned from most women reddits. They hate when you are correct. Yeah I just got banned from trollY which is also a feminist sub. They literally couldnt explain why and resorting so vaguely saying "you have a history of being a dick"....riiiiiight


ANRfan

Reddit is not the place for truth, it's more like a fantasy clown-world cartoon on meth.. In case that is not already obvious lol


manicraccoon

Real life doesn't have a place for truth. Especially if it goes against the narrative.


Gumgumf

people on reddit and twitter exist in real life too, that is what makes me sad


funkynotorious

We have a subreddit for software engineers in India. I posted how it's so depressing that a lot of companies come into my college but only to hire girls (It's somehow legal in India). I got hateful messages on my post about how I am lazy and I have some sort of privilege (my dad basically worked 2 jobs to put food on the table, I worked in a service center to pay for my college). Thankfully those tweets got some dislikes. Then they made a post on twoxIndia about me and called me incel misogynist. Some women from that sub sent hateful messages to me on chat. I reported them but as far as I know nothing happened. Seriously these subs are just there to promote hate towards men. And to collectively harrass any person who tries to speak against them.


keker0t

I know your pain ,girls who are sub-par in coding(compared to the guys from my class) are getting 2x the packages from companies.


Gumgumf

whenever you see the word incel being used, you know that they are just here to spread hatred, and not to make a valid point.


AEliteAutist

Oh lord, there is twoxindia? We are done for


LittleThinket

I was banned for asking a legit harmless question instead of saying AMEN like the rest of them sheep fallowers


TomCat2005

This is feminisms hypocrisy showing itself again, because you know if men had a bunch of subs dedicated to woman hate the feminists would throw a fit.


Teddy_Kattt

that’s the thing, in comparison it’s like white people making a ‘white pride month’, it just doesn’t make sense. feminism is supposed to uphold and support both men and women to the same level and standard, regardless of sex. i’m sorry you have encountered many women who hate men as a whole, it’s understandable from our point just from the sole fact of history and today, but shouldn’t be condoned or tolerated any less. i don’t particularly agree with either threads just because there is a layer of underlying hate toward an opposing sub reddit, and it’s almost dividing us, but i also never use this platform for that reason so idrc.


Funny-Duck4770

Thank you for being understanding. The problem is complex, it's just sad that even the mods are encouraging such actions and banning anyone who is asking for clarification.


Living-Reference5329

I saw a post earlier saying “ every women I know has been raped, but Everyman says men aren’t rapists” or something to that degree. Makes me sick


[deleted]

[удалено]


Sulphri

This is the case with most minority groups these days. The scales tip in either direction but never land in the middle.


DavidByron2

> dedicated to man hate Yeah that's called feminism.


Teddy_Kattt

man hate ≠ feminism. feminism it’s supposed to uplift both sexes, but happens to project women more than men because as a society we have endured more and that is how it’s been for centuries in the majority of the world. being a feminist means to fight for men’s and women’s right, i don’t agree with the sexist comments or issues towards men or women and that’s what feminism is. be a feminist, and fight for what you think is right/equal for everyone- forget the bozos who side with each other that only favor to one party.


DavidByron2

> man hate ≠ feminism Sure its not just feminists who could hate men. Although.... I can't think of anyone else. > it’s supposed to uplift both sexes LOL. It's supposed to fuck over men. And it does that. > happens to project women more than men Also "happens" to be run by women for the benefit of women and "happens" to spread anti-male stereotypes and "happens" to be named after the female sex only? That's all just a coincidence is it? > as a society we have endured more and that is how it’s been for centuries Just what the Nazis said to justify killing Jews. It's bullshit of course. But suppose it's true : can you tell me why **I** should be punished for the harm **your** male ancestors committed against **my** female ancestors? Hate logic is so stupid. Shouldn't YOU be punished for what your ancestors did to mine? > being a feminist means to fight for men’s and women’s right What men's rights have feminists fought for? Also you just said feminism was a bizarre revenge kick by crazy bigots who think women were oppressed throughout history. Now it's fighting for men?


Teddy_Kattt

r/woosh. really hoping you would be more open-minded but i was wrong. when i correlated ‘man hate ≠ feminism, it meant that feminism by definition does not tolerate hating on men. not ‘sure it’s not just feminists who could hate men’ that’s not the point of feminism. ‘it’s supposed to fuck over men’ no, it’s not. feminism supports and fights for men trying to get custody rights for kids over women, WE WANT THAT TO BE EQUAL. it fights for women paying child support for men, WE WANT THAT TO BE EQUAL. it fights for supporting and believing men who get raped, WE WANT THAT TO BE EQUAL. you see my point? i can list more, but with just as much women want to be heard and seen, men’s issues need to be as well. whatever feminism you are talking about is not right and is not tolerated by many girlfriends i know personally. i’m sorry you have been subjected to that but that’s not what feminism is. also- feminism is mostly ran by women bc thats who is covers mainly, women who have been oppressed by men from the past and present, and want to prevent that. but it also supports men’s issues too, THE WHOLE POINT IS TO MAKE US EQUAL. how you are thinking is just separating us.


DavidByron2

> feminism by definition does not tolerate hating on men Everyone knows the biggest man haters lead the feminist movement and the rest of them post things like "KillAllMen". Feminism not only tolerates but practically mandates anti-male hate. What it doesn't tolerate is sticking up for men -- that gets you kicked out of the movement. Such a ridiculous and brazen lie. You'd have to be either a complete liar or completely ignorant about feminism. But if you're ignorant about a topic and sound off about it anyway, isn't that just another way to lie? Why do you people always come in here and start off with these ridiculous lies that EVERYONE including you feminists, knows is bullshit? > feminism supports and fights for men trying to get custody rights for kids over women It fights against custody for men in all circumstances. > it fights for women paying child support for men It fights against that. > it fights for supporting and believing men who get raped Feminists say men can never be raped by women (and that all men are rapists). > WE WANT THAT TO BE EQUAL Not only does feminism hate equality but you do too. If you had really wanted to be for equality you'd be criticizing feminist hate instead of defending it. You'd start off by at a minimum admitting that there's a vast amount of anti-male hate in your movement and apologizing for your part in it. > i can list more Still waiting for number one, but go ahead. > women who have been oppressed by men from the past and present Hate speech.


Teddy_Kattt

don’t know what you’re on, maybe these little subreddit worlds that i don’t read about because i feel like everyone in these threads are so one sided. but true feminism does not support “kill all men”, especially not me. i gave you prime examples of what feminism fights for in terms of males rights, but you are being as ignorant as the “kill all men” feminists. become more educated in this topic before just backing up what you think feminist “fight against” for when it comes to men’s right and this topic as a whole. feminism=equality in men&womens rights . if you think otherwise you are not a feminist.


DavidByron2

Jesus Christ you don't know anything about feminism so why do you think it's a good idea to try and lecture people who do? What are you, ten years old? > true feminism does not support “kill all men” It was a trending hashtag. It's so common that feminists shorten it to KAM because ouch typing so many keys. And you blow in here gaslighting everyone saying up is down? You're an asshole or a moron. Which is it?


Teddy_Kattt

gaslighting… you mean educating? because you my friend seem to think feminism is the antichrist, you’re working against what’s helping you. KAM is not a movement which feminism should support, although i understand that it has trend before. feminism BY DEFINITION does was NOT created to put men or women down, MAKE US EQUAL. please read up on the definition of feminism and come back to me. but yeah, i am 10 and i sit on reddit all day and gaslight everyone lol.


DavidByron2

How old are you? > i understand that it has trend before So you admit you're a liar. > yeah, i am 10 Huh, pretty good guess. You're at an age where your teacher tells you stuff and you just accept it, but often it's not that simple, especially once you get off the curriculum and on to just off topic remarks they might make


Teddy_Kattt

now you’re gaslighting me, and believing i’m 10 bc u have missed my points and that’s all you can dwell on… lol.


Teddy_Kattt

OKAY, nevermind. it seems YOU are the reddit wizard who does indeed sit here all day and argue with people just because you have time to blow, with your 75,000 COMMENT KARMA. never bothered to check you’re account until now, but from the looks of it, you only indulge in “men sub reddit’s” and comment every 5 mins or so. it seems to me you don’t care to listen or be open-minded, especially after looking at your account. i’m done wasting my time with a no-life redditor… if you want whatever change you’re thinking of go out into the world and make it, not sit online all day and complain. get the last word in IDC. have a good day.


SkaterOfDreams

You probably don't even know your ancestors' names talk less of the sufferings they endured. And last I checked, men don't just make other men. Everyone has male and female ancestors so the ancestor logic is so fundamentally flawed that I wonder why it's still used in mainstream media.


Teddy_Kattt

say that with poc who have suffered then too. we bring it to light to learn and not repeat history. why do you think it’s taught and brought up? if you all have MOTHERS and SISTERS then start standing with them, not against them.


SkaterOfDreams

Surprise surprise. I'm a POC but even I don't go around demanding retribution on behalf of my ancestors because that would just be stupid. People don't inherit the actions of their parents. If you were to wake up tomorrow and discover that your great great great great great grandmother was a rich estate owner that oppressed poor people and one of those poor people used to be my ancestor. Would it be fair that I put you through all that suffering in retaliation to the suffering that was caused by someone who you weren't or had no control over? No. The whole "but women have been oppressed for ages!". Yeah but you're not one of those women and you're not entitled to use their suffering for brownie points on social media or to bully men.


Teddy_Kattt

then i don’t know why you don’t start trying. i’m a poc too and i most definitely use my voice to spread awareness when appropriate. and of course you’re a man who tells a woman they’re not oppressed when we are, just not in the exact ways before, there are some aspects that still shine through. women shouldn’t be scared of men because of how they act towards us and what is normalized. i bet you don’t ever have a second thought about some guy hitting on you and not taking no for an answer, correct? not having to worry about even the smallest and weakest guy over powering you because your too small? it’s happened first hand to me and it’s terrifying, and i’m glad you don’t have to experience that ever. but at least help make it hears/seen with your voice. there is a reason it is taught and brought up today and you cannot deny it, history repeats itself more often than not when that happens. i’m sure any female relative of yours would be disappointed in your views towards this subject.


SkaterOfDreams

As a man, I'm not obligated to "feel for you". And quit this shit of saying that men being dicks to women is "normalized". Where the hell did you people get that? No reasonable man is telling their friends to harass women, at least not the men I've met. You think men just sit in circles talking about how they can harass women en masse? It isn't normalized by the vast majority of men out there. And if you're scared of men then that in its purest form is one of the biggest you problems I can think of. I shouldn't have to make you feel safe. I just have to not do anything to you. However you feel is your business. I can only control myself and I can only do so much. If you think I should be running around policing men about their behavior then that's never going to happen because contrary to what feminists have been shouting in your ears, men don't just listen to other men and if they're bad people then they're bad people. I as a man, just learned how to avoid people like that. Going around telling men how and how not to act will get you ignored at best or get you in a hospital or worse. I do my best for the people in my life but thinking that I owe you, a random woman, some semblance of protection or help is to me, frankly amusing.


Teddy_Kattt

yup and i expect nothing more from a man like you. i’m sure if i was your mother this whole conversation would be different. a mans voice speaks far louder and clear than a woman’s voice when you explain things to them. see right now im sure if a guy on this subreddit told you exactly what i was saying you’d agree more, but you don’t and i can’t change that. how men talk to each other do definitely affect how you guys act though, and you can’t say it doesn’t. men being ‘dicks’ though is normalized, go watch videos of girls in any city street being cat called and harassed how many times? only saying to watch a video because you will never have to experience it, ironic isn’t it? i’ve met plent of guys who sit with themselves and talk about women and what they would do to her. just because you don’t experience it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen. this is what i mean by how closed-minded you guys are, it’s sad.


SkaterOfDreams

Yes because women are saints and never do all the things you just listed. And if you were a guy, I would still do the exact same things because in the end of the day, the mindset is the same. And bringing the "if I was this so so loved one you wouldn't be doing this" is such a flawed debating technique. And I love how you brought the cat calling thing like that woman didn't pass by dozens of men. You act like every single man on the street is cat calling and harassing women. And please I don't want to hear another rant about how women know what men do and how men act more than men themselves. You think you would like it when men lecture you on how you and other women act?


Teddy_Kattt

no one said women don’t do that, but see you’re flipping it and avoiding what i’m saying. if your only rebuttals are that the opposite gender does it too, then you need to rethink your position and why you can’t come up with more reasonable ones. you see how many men she she was able to put into the video though, it should not even exist yet dozens of men are doing that. that’s the issue right there, you brushing it off as “not every man”. enough men do it, that is our point. explain to me how a loved one affects how you see things differently though? i’ve seen firsthand from friends who have had no more than a girlfriend talk and views things differently just because he had a woman in his life. it’s a real thing.


Funny-Duck4770

You kind of generalized men in the comment "men being dicks", and that's the reason people are not supporting feminist. Media magnifies every problem that every person will start to distrust each other based on the precedence on some. So goodbye.


SkaterOfDreams

And if you have fathers and brothers, then you would distance yourself as much as possible from feminism. Because what you stand for aims for the complete disenfranchisement of men and total domination of women. And before you come with that "but that's not real feminism!", well that's the feminism that is actually doing something, that's the feminism that is actively oppressing men. That's the feminism that has been given press and government backing. That's the feminism with control and a say in policy making. You claim that feminism fights for men and women but that doesn't make the current events any less true. So keep enjoying your "real feminism" and letting the "fake" feminists run amok and destroy your movement. As a feminists y'all often complain about how it's a man's job to check other men because silent men are part of the problem. How come you "real" feminists have been awfully silent for all these years? Doesn't that mean you're just as bad as the "fake" feminists you claim to not identify with? Or do you agree that at a fundamental level, you wholeheartedly subscribe to the ideals that these people push forward but you say otherwise because if you were to publicly declare that you do, you run the risk of looking like the same jerks you claim are oppressing you.


Teddy_Kattt

yeah like i said, whatever reddit world you guys are in is not the real world. no person in reality would tell you women domination is what we want. we want equality. no one has been silent for any amount of time, what am i doing right now? i’m speaking up about it, and you should too. whether you continue to believe feminism is a nazi-type movement then that’s on you, and no one else. you seem poorly uneducated on this topic if you think there’s no one else that thinks like me about this topic, especially when you’re browsing through a subreddit that is filled with men who are so close minded like people within the feminist groups. i have a voice and i’m using it right now, and i have been for years, i suggest you do the same.


SkaterOfDreams

Sure the 10 year old feminist lurking on a men's right subreddit knows more about the world than I do. And I love the gaslighting by the way. Demeaning the opinions and points of others by telling them that the stuff they see around them isn't real and that what is clearly being displayed in front of them is just close-minded circle jerking. You really are a feminist in the flesh. And just know that the fact that you can come here and type all this without getting it removed or outright getting banned shows the difference between here and feminism. Feminists hate men so much that any comment about the male point of view is immediately deleted and is never elaborated further. That's truly Feminists fighting for equal representation am I right?


Teddy_Kattt

yes i am 10!! focus on that more please, i am just a little primary school child. i know nothing more than how to count blocks, amiright? i have not been demeaning at all, i was very clear how i understood and felt for the problems of men but yet you guys continue to close it down saying it’s not real. it is very real and i am aware there are aspects of your life that aren’t right, it is not my problem though if you don’t listen. i don’t agree with them deleting comments and subreddits, i never said i did. but you are correct about one thing, i am a feminist in my flesh because i am a WOMAN. i fight both equality of each other which means you too btw, despite how bitter you may be.


SkaterOfDreams

And you're against men because you're a feminist. And you don't fight for anyone but yourselves so keep telling yourselves that you do otherwise if it helps you sleep at night


Teddy_Kattt

for sure, my father was firsthand my subjected to how bad court cases were despite him being the best father and we were forced to live with my abusive mother for years. i would never want my dad or another man to feel as helpless as he did because of how sexist the court systems can be. I AM AWARE, that’s why i’m voicing and fighting my opinion for it. but continue to tell me i only care about myself. that is feminism whether you agree or not.


Funny-Duck4770

Feminism is normally a good definition, it is especially needed in developing patriarchy countries. But they need to clean their house from men haters and women supremacist. And also stop using double standards.


[deleted]

Oh so misandry is “feminism” and all of a sudden men’s rights are “mysogynistic” and “sexist?” That totally makes sense.


who_dis_bichh

That's an openly femcel sub, just point and laugh


MoistAssGamer

There's so point interacting with misandrists. They're irrational and full of hate.


Dr_Frasier_Bane

Dude, Reddit is an entire social media site dedicated to men-hate.


geocitiesuser

Reddit is a cesspool, we need to stop being surprised.


JudasJK

Just checked the subreddit out, someone went out of their way to stalk up a man on the other side of the world who sent them a dp on Instagram, and reported this to the mans employer. Like I get it, sending dick picks is bad, but how much time do you have?


[deleted]

[удалено]


omidoggo

doxxing someone because he sent a dick pick is not ok. two wrongs dont make a right. and the doxxing is illegal so ye


NameGiver0

/r/PurplePillDebate is full of alt accounts that only post there run by cowardly inspins. They don’t have actual hobbies and can’t get a man so they just bitch on PPD. While their main account is on FDS.


Evil_Majin_Buu

Yeah, it's actually pretty nuts I also got banned from 2x for calling them out on their respect rule, literally says no misandry, strange how that works :/, I tried to contact them for the reasoning for banning me but no luck, I really enjoy this subreddit because it tends to not ban people that don't want to partake in circle jerking.


Svenskbtch

The definition of insanity, famously, is doing the same thing over again expecting different results. What on earth did you expect from an exchange with someone like that? You might just as well try to convince Kim-Yong Un of the virtual of liberal democracy and capitalism....


ManofGod1000

She probably got used and discarded by the chads and Tyrones and then claim all men a scum. Oh well, it is what it is and interacting with her was a waste of your time.


my-blood

Everytime those mods ban someone who's just trying to expose these misandrists to some reason, they ban us and think they're actually doing something with their life that matters. In reality though, they're just re-enforcing the fact that these people live in fragile and hateful fantasies.


lIlIlIlIlIlIIIIIlll

honestly they say kill all men. so because a lot of men were bad a baby who’s a male and was born seconds ago deserves to die? it’s honestly a problem between both of us, men and women want equality but both sides aren’t being very optimistic at trying this. people always blame men for this, which is why we can’t have peace.


iamjesus1991

Most online platforms condone male hatred. Check out Twitter, Facebook, online news articles by major magazines, newspapers and media outlets. They are very much anti-male or at least have a negative view on men. Reddit is obviously not much different but at the very least, it is balanced with pro-male spaces like this one.


Siirmeme

not very suprisung seeing as theres literal subreddits dedicated to man hate


ZS_1171

How long did it take you to figure that out?


az226

What’s the post you’re referring to?


[deleted]

[удалено]


AutoModerator

Your comment was automatically removed because we do not allow links to that subreddit. *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/MensRights) if you have any questions or concerns.*


JusticeBiglin

I haven’t been banned from a subreddit, but I kinda want to be on r/TwoXChromosomes


maxlvb

You're already banned from there, because their banning bot will check your 'reading history' and when it sees you've not only read posts here but also commented here in r/mensrights will automatically ban you for doing so. ----------------------------------------------- *Inside most feminists is a misandrist totalitarian screaming to get out. They don't like having another point of view in the room and they try to squash it by character assassination and name calling.*


idealcastle

It’s because most subs have now become echo chambers. Any comment against the group, the opposing voice is silenced and usually banned immediately. There’s no more discussions. That’s the current state of Reddit.


Accomplished_Item244

What is more sad these men hating women use feminism as there shield. feminism was a very good movement but these are protecting themselves from criticism by this. every time an actual feminist goes for an interview they tell we are not man hating people we just equal rights for men and women but these women have completely changed the meaning of feminisms'


Kr7731

There are also men doing the same. Not a gender exclusive thing really. Stupid people on both gender doing stupid shit. Most women are probably not going to waste their time on dumb things like this.


maxlvb

FTFY... Most people are probably not going to waste their time on dumb things like this. Hang on a minute mate! r/AskWomen readership = 2,536,845 members/readers... r/TwoXChromosomes = 13,107,608 members/readers That's a lot of people wasting their time dont you think? ------------------------------------------------ *Not all women are feminist, but enough of them are and they hate all men...*


Kneegr0w_pass

> Most women are probably not going to waste their time on dumb things like this. Most men will? The account in question is of a woman (at least that's what they sayin all their comments). I have further proof of 3 DMs where Females have sent disgusting messages such as - kill yourself, all men are trash, you can't comment on a man as a man yourself (which is funny because I never revealed my gender to her). Most is not generalizing the popupation according to you?


Kr7731

That is not what i meant, most men will not. My bad. That was not my intinetion. There are bad people on both sides is what im trying to say. Women on reddit have shown me encourgement when i was down about my height, dick size(especially) and facial features. They took the time of their day to talk to me privately. Dont fall for generelizations is all im trying to say.


Kneegr0w_pass

You don't have to say my bad. It wasn't clear so I was just asking you. Not trying to attack you in anyway whatsoever.


Kr7731

I wanted to clarify. I dont own anyone shit. I know that.


nacho-chonky

Naw these hate subs are a good thing, they show the world that feminism is a hate movement and these women that support it are genuinely terrible humans


Stand_Alone50

Yep. I hate it when this shit happens society says accounts like these are fine now imagine if the gender was reversed


KoiDotJpeg

I posted the meme that says "enough about women's rights. Let's discuss women's wrongs"


[deleted]

Lol. I’ve been banned from pretty much most controversial subreddits. The problem with being in the center or seeing both sides of an argument is that you piss off each side. People who hate an entire group of people (all men, all women, all (group)) are emotionally immature and the best thing you can do is not engage with them. On a platform such as Reddit the chances of changing someone’s mind, when you represent the thing they hate, is as close to zero as it can be. Just work on being a better you today than you were yesterday, talk kindly, be successful and look after your family, friends and community.