What's the tldr on the PA Luzerne county election issues?
By - Ok-Philosophy-5084
Welcome to /r/ask_politics. Our goal here is to provide educated, informed, and serious answers to questions about the world of politics. Our full [rules](https://www.reddit.com/r/Ask_Politics/wiki/rules) can be found here, but are summarized below.
* Address the question (and its replies) in a professional manner
* Avoid personal attacks and partisan "point scoring"
* Avoid the use of partisan slang and [fallacies](https://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_fallacies)
* Provide sources if possible at the time of commenting. **If asked, you must provide sources.**
* Help avoid the echo chamber - downvote bad/poorly sourced responses, not responses you disagree with. **Do not downvote just because you disagree with the response**.
* Report any comments that do not meet our standards and rules.
If you have any questions, please contact the mods at any time.
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/Ask_Politics) if you have any questions or concerns.*
It's just a visual display bug on the machine. Doesn't seem to have impacted any vote totals.
The tldr is its a minor and irrelevant computer bug that will probably be used in a conspiracy theory.